Forgotten Memories

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Deiss15
Shinigami Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:25 pm

"Got it Urahara....Now I really don't have to hold back...Just give me 5 more mins and i can get a switch in. Get ready Suikoutsu you are in for a wild ride."

Before Morgawr could finish his sentance Suikoutsu attacks. Barely dodgeing Morgawr looks at his side to see an open wound newly formed.

"Shit guess i still have to keep my gaurd up with you."

Suikoutsu turns to attack but right as he does Morgawr cuts half way down his arm. Another Hour glass appears.

That makes 5 hour glasses now....He should be slowing down soon.

Urahara "You have 2 mins left"

Morgawr "Got it only need to hit 2 more times."

Suikoutsu comes at Morgawr at a rage. Morgawr tries to jump outta the way and to the left to get the cut there but Suikoutsu's insticst help him and Morgawr gets cut almost all the way down his left leg.

"Shit he is starting to get better! Urahara how long has it been?"

"It has been awhile now since we started. Suikoutsu must be loseing in there if the hallow is getting more aggresive."

Time to finish my part up soon now then

Without hesitation Morgawr charges Suikoutsu and jumps right then a quick left turn to end up on the left side of Suikoutsu and cuts the arm. Another hour glass has appeared.

Just one more.....His Chest.....I need to hit his chest

As Morgawr charges and tries to confues Suikoutsu again something happens that he didn't expect Suikoutsu is ready for it. As Morgawr is inches away from hitting Suikoutsu's chest he goes flying and hits the far barrier.

"Shit he is getting smarter and learning my patern. I just need that final hit."

Urahara "Your 5 mins are up Morgawr!!!! Come out you need the rest."

"Ok I am comeing."

Morgawr leaves the barrier and Ichigo goes in.

Morgawr "Hey kid good luck in there. You will need it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/deissman
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Urahara "Ichigo only use physical atacks we dont want to risk damaging the garrior again."

Shinji "Ichigo you got five minituse and if the process dosn't end by then finish him off.

Ichigo "What why"

Shinji "things are getting to dargerous and he apears to be losing this fight."

Ichigo "Fine" points his blade toward Suikotsu "Bankai."

Meanwhile suikotsu is strugling to remain on his feet

????? "You look pathetic right now you can barly even stand."

Suikotsu "well it looks like I only have one last option" points his sword at his inner hollow and a light shoots over his right shoulder and strikes a building behind him.

????? "Your more pathetic than I thought. Im only five feet away from you and you can't even hit me." Then the building behind him begins to colapse and fall toward suikotsu and his inner hollow. His inner hollow turns around and notices the building colapsing. "So this is what you planed but its not good enough" He then sends a wave of spirt energy from his zanpaktou toward the building destroying it. Suikotsu moves quickly while his inner hollow is ocupied with his trap and stabs him through the chest.

????? "So this was all a set up"

Suikotsu " i may not be able to overpower you but i can out smart you." His inner hollow begins to fade.

????? "Ill be back and then well see who is the stronger one. But ill leave you with a parting gift. "his inner hollow then raises his hand toward suikotsu and a white light engulfs him.

Ichigo is fighting hard but dos't seem to be gaining any ground.

Shinji "Ichigo times up finish him off"

Ichigo "fine" Ichigo then prepares to form his mask when a wound opens in suikotsus chest. Then a second wound apears down his right arm.

Shinji "Ichigo get out of there" Tessai quickly opens the barrier long enough for ichigo to exit then reseals the barrier after ichigo is out. Suddenly Suikotsus body lets off an explosion than engulfs the whole area inside the barrior.

When the smoke clears suikostu is standing in the middke of the barrier and his hallow body is falling apart and shattering. All of the body falls to the ground except for a complete mask on his face. Suikotsu falls to the ground and when he hits the ground his mask falls off. He is greatly injured and losing a lot of blood through a wound in his chest.

Last edited by 01 slayer1 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:41 pm

"Tessai, Senna." Shinji said, nodding his head to have them remove the barrier.

Tessai lets out a burly groan as he slams his eyes onto the ground, causing the glowing yellow barrier to slowly disappear, leaving the entrance into the battlefield open. After his interior barrier dissipates, Senna holds her right hand to her chest and closes her eyes. Opening them again, she swings her arm outward, causing her pyramid barrier to glow brightly and shatter, falling towards the ground like pieces of glass, disappearing moments before they hit the ground.

Thank goodness. If this hadn't ended before that human shinigami's turn was over... Senna thought to herself as Hirako Shinji leaves her side to walk towards Suikotsu, being joined by Muguruma Kensei and Aikawa Love.

"Do you understand now, Senna, how we got to the point we're at now?" Urahara Kisuke began to ask in a serious tone of voice. "This is the danger that they posed to Soul Society. This is the reason why we would never be able to return again."

"Everyone of them had to go through that...including you, Kisuke?" Senna asked, still in astonishment at what she had just witnessed.

"No. I myself was never put through the hollowfication process. I ended up here because Aizen put the blame on me for turning them into what they are now. In a way, it was kind of my fault. The Hogyoku was an invention that I made at the time to break the boundaries between a hollow and shinigami, to turn a hollow into a shinigami. I thought that I would have been able to use it to return Hirako and the others to normal, but in the end... I just didn't have the power to do so." Urahara said, his eyes narrowing with a bitter look on his face.

"Hogyoku... it sounds familiar." Senna said, in deep thought.

"It shoud. It was the object that Aizen was after during the ryoka's attack. It seemed that even though I didn't have the power to be able to use it to save them, Aizen has had no problem using it to create the Arrancar. In the end, at least Hirako-san and the others were able to regain control over their hollow through this process. It kind of evens out-" Urahara continued to say before stopping and turning his head towards Suikotsu, his eyes widdening suddenly.

Sensing it too, Senna quickly turned towards Suikotsu, hearing a short sonic buzzing sound followed by the appearance of a white-faced arrancar right next to the fallen Suikotsu. He stood there for a moment, watching with black streaks falling from his green eyes and the remains of his horned mask covering the top left of his head.

"I should thank you for helping us with getting him under control. Everything worked out exactly as Aizen-sama had planned." Ulquiorra said as he bent down.

"Shimata!" Shinji exclaimed as Kensei, Love, and him drew out their zanpaktou to charge at him.

"Pathetic." Ulquiorra said as he picked up Suikotsu with one hand and disappeared using Sonido, leaving nothing except a small trail of dust in the air.

"Follow him!" Shinji ordered as Ichigo, Kensei, Love, and him shunpoed out of the underground training corridor to pursue the Espada.

"Senna, go!" Urahara ordered.

"Hai!" Senna replied, using a shunpo of her own to leave the underground facility, following the Vaizards in their pursuit.

Senna likes her kitty:
http://www.media-post.net/pictures/longcat.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deiss15

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:15 am

As there where leave Morgawr tried to stand and help in the chase but failed.

"Damn to many wounds!! He really did a number on me."

Urahara "You might as well wait here Morgawr. You would be of no use out there anyways. So sit and relax. Looks like you really need it.

"Fine but you do know that i hate waiting and haveing other do what i could do. It just pisses me off."

Urahara "Yea i know but you just have to wait those wounds will never heal if you go jumping around all the time."

As Morgawr watches every one leaving he can't help think on how he messed up this time.
Back to top Go down
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:50 pm

Suikotsu regains conusness and finds himseft being caried off. His injurys making it so he can barly move. He is being held at an angle that dosn't let him see his kidnapper.

Suikotsu "Damn who are you."

Ulquiorra "you don't remember me"

Suikotsu "that voice....Ulquiorra"

Ulquiorra "so you do remember"

Suikotsu "let me go" Suijotsu then begins to strugle

Ulquiorra "strugling will only make your wounds worse"

Suikotsu "where are you taking me"

Ulquiorra "Aizen wants to meat with you"

Suikotsu "Aizen! So whats he want?"

Ulquiorra "My orders were to bring you back alive and thats all I've been told."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:39 pm

Nova begins to follow after Suikotsu and Ulquiorra "Stop!" Nova shouts as he holds his zanpaktou in a stance to either instantly attack or defend at any time.
Back to top Go down
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:57 pm

Ulquiorra "Out of my way soul reaper or do you have a death wish"

Suikotsu "you your that soul reaper from the soilciaty. When did you leave the soul sociaty and how did you find me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:16 am

"I was granted access to use the door to the real worl by the captain commander to chase after you and provide support for my fellow Shinigami's." says Nova with his zanpaktou still raised. "I still haven't forgotten when we last met in a fight and how you shattered my barrier, well while i was still in Soul Society i trained to become stronger with not only myself but Amatsu Kouken. Which will help me greatly if i must fight you once again. As for finding you your reiatsu isn't very concealed and is easy to find in the real world. Amatsu defend those whom are loyal!" Novas blade shatters producing a barrier right in front of him to be extra safe from a frontal attack.
Back to top Go down
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:19 am

Ulquiorra throws suikotsu to the ground. "Fine if you wish to die so be it." Ulquiorra points his finger at Nova and a green light begins to eminate from its tip.

Suikotsu stands to his feet and moves between Nova and Ulquiorra and raises his sword.
Ulquiorra then stops his attack and the light from his fingure fades.

Suikotsu "stay out of this. This is my fight."

Ulquiorra "You say you want to fight but you can barly stand." Ulquiorra hits Suikotsu hard enough to knock so he smashes into a near by car. "Looks like i over did it well hes still alive. Now to take car of you soul reaper."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deiss15

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:08 am

Back at the shop

Morgawr "Shit do you feel that Urahara something big is happening in town. When can i be ready to follow?"

Urahara " I sense it too but you won't be leaving this place for awhile. You injuries aren't really healed enought yet. You move and you will open those wounds again."

As Morgawr looks to the direction of the fighting the one thing on his mind is:

You better not die on me Suikoutsu. I want you alive. Keep him safe Purple Hair.
Back to top Go down
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:33 am

As the fallen Suikotsu lands on the car, Ulquiorra focuses his attention on Nova again, disappearing from sight with a Sonido only to appear behind him and the barrier. Raising a figer, he charges up a green cero at Nova's face. By the time Nova turns around, Uquiorra's cero fired off, approaching Nova at a rapid rate.

"Getsuga Tenshou!" Ichigo announces as he fires off a black wave of energy, deflecting the cero away just inches away from Nova's face, the force of the impact sends Nova flying backwards.

"So, you've come to aid this shinigami...Pathetic human." Ulquiorra says.

"Not just me." Ichigo says, as several blurred figures arrive, surrounding Ulquiorra.

Upon stopping, it is revealed that these figures are Hirako Shinji, Muguruma Kensei, Aikawa Love, and Matabi Senna. Their swords are drawn, ready to strike at the first move that the arrancar makes. Nova regains his balance after recovering from the blast, looking up to find that five new figures have approached, one of whom was his fellow third seat officer from the 5th Squad.

"What are you going to do now, Ulquiorra?" Ichigo asks. "You're surrounded. There's nowhere for you to run anymore."

"Do you really plan on fighting all of us at once?" Senna asks, raising up her zanpaktou but knowing that she won't be able to fight in this battle as she is now.

Ulquiorra looks around at the five enemies that have surrounded him and the fallen Suikotsu below. He then closes his eyes before uttering a statement.

"How foolish."

Senna likes her kitty:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:46 pm

Suikotsu tries to get up but he is unable to. He is barly able to move and his injurys are getting worse.

Ulquiorra "Instead of having to hunt all of you down later you come to me how foolish"

Suddenly there is a rip in the sky above them. A figure steps through dressed like Ulquiorra only he looks more human. The remains of his mask hang from his neck like a necklace and he has a hole right below the tip of his mask.

Stark "Ulquiorra its time to go

Ulquiorra looks up with wide eyes. " Stark."

Stark "Aizen has new orders for you and demands you come back."

Ulquiorra "What about the soul reaper Aizen sent me to get."

Stark "Forget about him dosn't look like he'll last any way."

Ulquiorra "If that is what Aizen wishes" He then usees Sonido and vanishes and reapears next to stark. He then steps through the rip and disapears from sight.

Ichigo "Wait" He rushes toward Stark ready to strike.

Stark "shouldn't you forget about me and get back to your friend." Ichigo swings his blade as stark and the rip begin to vanish. He is to late and his blade hits nothing but air."

Shinji then begins to aproach suikotsu. "You realy went through a lot didn't you. Alright everone were headed back." He then picks up Suikotsu and quickly rushes him bach to urhara's shop.

Back at Urhara's shop they begin to treat his wounds.

Senna Now sees what bad condition Suikotsu is in. "What happened to him and where did all these injurys come from?"

Shinji "Well as I was explaining eirlier when he went through his inner battle he was forced to fight against his inner hollow. The thing is any injury you sustain when fighting you inner hollow remains when you turn back to normal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deiss15

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:55 am

As Shinji explains to Senna what happened to Suikoutsu Morgawr Comes out into the main room.

Urahara "Morgawr you are supposed to be resting still!! Go back to bed!!!!!"

Morgawr "Nah, I need some fresh air right now. I can't be cramped up inside all day it bores the hell outta me."

Urahara "Fine but take it easy."

Morgawr "Well I will be outside for a little while. If you need me just call."

As Morgawr walks outside and gets up on to the roof a whole in the sky appears and Ulquiorra appears.

"So have you decided what you are going to do yet? You only have one chance at what you wanna do you know that right?

Morgawr "Yes i know. I will have my mind made up by tonight. Come back around midnight."

"Alright, I will see you then."

As Ulquiorra goes back through the hole Morgawr goes back inside and to his room and starts writing a note.

Later that night as Morgawr prepares to leave Senna appears.

"Where are you going?"

"My job here is done. I have other places to be now. So there is no point in me staying."

As Morgawr is about to step out of the door he looks back at Senna. He takes the note outta his robes and hands it to Senna.

"Don't read it till morening."

When Morgawr gets outside he sees Ulquiorra standing waiting for him.

"So are you ready to go now?"

"Yes lets get out of here." I will get my revenge on the soul society!!! And only Aizen can help me with it

With that Morgawr steps through the hole wtih Ulquiorra and doesn't look back on his decission.
Back to top Go down
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:15 pm

Senna enters the room where suikosu is recovering. Suikotsu seems to be thrashing in his sleep and mumbling to himself "No, No, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Suikotsu shouts as he awakens and quickly sits up then grabs at his chest.

Senna "careful don't move around to much or you will reopen your wounds."

Suikotsu "My injurys are nothing only flesh wounds"

Senna "You seemed to be having a nightmare."

Suikotsu "It was a nightmare only thing is all of it was true.

Senna "What do you mean"

Suikotsu "I mean that the nightmare i was having was memory of my past.

Senna "would you like to talk about it."

Suikotsu "I'd rather forget thse memorys they only bring pain"

Senna "You might feel better if you talk about them"

Suikotsu "well I'v got nothing better to do so ill tell you. It was a few months ago when i was still being hunted down by the soul sociaty. There was this soul reaper named fighting an arrancar she was fighting well but the arrancar was fighting better. He managed to put a nice size gash in her arm. I decided to help her so i joined the fight and i killed the arrancar. She was shocked to find that I was the one she had been sent after. Even though she told me this i still felt urged to help her."

"I took her back to my place and dressed he wound. I told her she was free to go but for some reason. She said that she was either to capture me and take me back to the soul sociaty or to kill me. I said she could do what ever she wanted. I asked he your name and she told me it was Rika. She could probly pass for your older sister. since she was still in no state to do either so she just followed me and kept her eye on me a all times. Through our time together we fell in love and became inseperable. Even though i had to go through my everday life she would always come with me. We would fight hollows together and she even helped me learn about my zanpaktou. She kept other soul reapers who were sent after me off my trail."

"Unfortently things didn't last. There was an arrancar that apeared in a heavily populated area. We confronted it but were forced to hold back because of the risk of hurting inicint byestanders. That didn't stop this arrancar and he held nothing back. With us limited to the amount of spirit energy we could release without harming the people around us we were overwhelmed. Eventualy that mask formed and i slaughter that arrancar. Than before i could regain control i attacked Rika. She was shocked and couldn't react in time. I put a deep cut down her chest knocked he out. I quickly regained control and i was stunned at what had happened."

"This injury was life threatining and I did not know how to treat a wound that servire. I remembered there was a soul reaper sent to watch over this town and quickly took her to him. I pleaded with him to take her back to the soul sociaty and her took her and left. I still love her but I haven't heard about her since that shes probly dead. After that i took to solitude I swore I would never alow other to be hurt because of me again. I also swore to get revenge on Aizen that day. Before i only wanted to confront him but because of what happened with Rika i decided that he had to die."

"This is the first time in a long time i have been able to talk with someone." Senna stares at suikotsu with a blank face. "Are you alright?"

Senna "You...... your the one that did that to Rika" Senna grabs suikotsu and shoves him against the wall. Shinji hears the comotion and rushes into the room.

Shinji "Whats going on ...... Senna what are you doing." Shinji begins to move toward Senna.

Suikotsu "Shinji don't interfear. This is my problem"

Senna "When Rika was brought back to the soul sociaty she was in critical condition. Even thouggh we managed to fully heal her she was never the same. She hasn't eaten or spoken since the day she was brought back. Even now she is still like this and it all because of you. What do you have to say for yourself."

Suikotsu "Nothin I say can change what happened and I already explained that i am the only one to blame." Suikotsu then fall to the floor and passes out.

Shinji "Senna are you alright."

Senna "He is going to pay for what he did"

Shinji "Senna going after him will not help Rika"

Senna "How can I let him get away with doing this to her."

Shinji "There is nothing you can do that is worse than what hes been through. It may not seem like it but hes been sufering from this as well. He just hides his pain behind his hate."

Senna and shinji walk outside and watch the sun rise and then Senna remembers the letter Morgawr gave her last night. She takes the letter out of her robe and begins to read it and is shocked by its contents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:44 am

"I hold no grudge against you or any of your colleagues, Kisuke. Stay away from this and you won't be involved. Soul Society must pay for its cruelty towards everyone. I will no longer stand for it. Soul Society will fall, even if it means allying myself with Aizen. Goodbye, Kisuke, we will not meet again.

Mogawr"

Urahara read the note carefully before letting out a soft groan of disappointment.

"I knew that guy was a jerk, but I never thought he'd go this far. I guess this is what happens when you try to be respectful of the wishes of someone like him." Senna said, lowering her head in anger.

"He went out of his own free will. Even if we had known about his plans, all that would have done was force us to either let him go or kill him. That's just the type of person he is." Urahara Kisuke answered firmly.

"I told you that the guy couldn't be trusted. He'll tell Aizen everything about us now." Shinji interrupted, walking into the room.

"Hirako-san, I thought you had already left with the others...Then again, I guess with Senna-chan here, you'd probably want to stay around." Kisuke responded in surprise.

"Tch, someone has to keep her out of trouble." Shinji said sarcastically.

"You idiot!" Senna burst out, giving Shinji a dirty glare.

Shinji had spent the night at the shop with his old subordinate Senna, sharing stories about the path that he had taken after being exiled from Soul Society. Although she wasn't very interested in a lot of Hirako's stories, many of which were bluffs about getting women in the real world, she found herself missing the constant light-hearted bickering with him.

"This complicates things a bit. He was fully aware of our plans to help Soul Society with the invasion." Urahara said as three small animated puppets walked into the room holding cups of tea.

"Oi, Kisuke, what are you thinking?" Shinji asked, interrupting the shop owner's train of thought.

"Maybe the complete invasion that the Gotei 13 were planning isn't such a good idea. Something bothers me about the plan to enter Hueco Mundo to face Aizen. The man knows that it's coming and must have expected this to happen. Mogawr siding with him will confirm that suspicion. Someone like him has an ulterior motive to all of this. Kurosaki-san told me that Soul Society has found out what he was looking for. The King's Key." Urahara answered slowly in a deep serious voice.

"The King's Key?" Senna asked, never having heard of such a term before.

"Yes, it's a special key that can open the dimensional barrier between Soul Society and a special dimension of the Spiritual Imperial Palace. It is here that the King of Soul Society resides along with his special guards, the Royal Guard." It's all connected somehow." Urahara speculated.

"So I take it you don't need me to return to Soul Society anymore regarding the invasion plan." Senna asked.

"No. The invasion will have to take place regardless of what happens next. But, when you go, there's going to be comething else I need you to tell Soul Society: a new plan. If Aizen intends to create the King's Key, then according to Kurosaki, he'll need to sacrifice the entire area of Karakura town. Go to Soul Society... and tell him of this plan..." Kisuke answered.

Senna likes her kitty:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deiss15

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:21 pm

As Morgawr walks with Ulquiorra Aizen appear

Aizen "Welcome Morgawr. We have been expecting you."

Morgawr "Hello Aizen. When do we start with the plans?"

Aizen "In do time. Why don't you get out of those ratty Soul Reaper robes?"

Morgawr "I don't want to. They remind me of what the Soul Society did to me. These robes will be the Soul Societys down fall."

Aizen "Lots of anger in you. How did this come about."

"An old comrade, or at least i thought he was, betrayed me to central for something i didn't even do. My goal is to find that Soul Reaper again and kill him. And i will take down the whole Soul Society to do it even if i have to go along with what your plans are, but remember i have plans of my own."

"Understood."
Back to top Go down
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:12 pm

Suikotsu haveing herd this conversation stands up and slowly walks out to the other.

Urhara "Suikotsu you shouldn't be moving around yet your still injured."

Suikotsu "forget about my injurys im more interested in getting Aizen. I herd you guys talking about Morgawr and I don't blame him for hating the soul sociaty. Only my revenge for that curse Aizen gave me is more important to me."

Shinji "rest up kid were got some training to do befor you go after Aizen"

Suikotsu "training.....what are you talking about"

Shinji "Ah well I havn't told you yet have I. When you went through your innner battle you wern't removing the hollow side within you but more tamming in."

Suikotsu "What do you mean"

Shinji "it will be easier if i show you than explain it." Shinji puts his hand up to his face and a mask apears. "Before this power was untamed in all of us before we went through the process of tamming our inner hollow. After that we were able to conrol this power without losing our sanity. Once you have healed we will begin your training." Shinji then releases his mask.

Senna arives back in the soul sociaty and is stoped by squad six caption Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya "Senna you are under arest for the abandoning of the soul sociaty and suspision in the escape of the intruder within the soul sociaty."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:00 am

Senna arrived in Soul Society, entering through the Senkai Gate close to the 13th Squad headquarters. Her instincts told her to check in with Captain Ukitake, as she trusted him more than anyone else in Soul Society. She hadn't even taken more than ten steps when Kuchiki Byakuya's reiatsu surrounded the area, causing her to lose her breath. She looked up to find him appearing a few yards away from her, standing in between her and the 13th division headquarters.

"Kuchiki...Taichou." Senna said in shock, staring at the captain standing in front of her. "What are you doing here?"

"Senna, you are under arrest for abandoning Soul Society and the possible involvement in the escape of an intruder." Byakuya said with a serious tone.

"I had nothing to do with the prisoner's escape. A rogue shinigami broke into Soul Society and released him. I tried to pursue them into the real world." Senna protested.

"You escaped from your detainment cell and traveled into the real world without authorization a second time. Senna, you will surrender for detainment and prosecution by Soul Society or die right here." Byakuya answered.

"I will explain everything once I can speak with Captain Ukitake." Senna demanded.

"How pointless." The 6th Squad Captain replied before disappearing with a shunpo, appearing behind her as he drew Senbonzakura.

Senna's eyes opened wide, her hands going to her sword immediately as she turned around to draw it out just in time to block his sword. The force of the attack was so strong that she was pushed back, the tiles around her feet beginning to shatter into pieces as the two reiatsus collide. Byakuya's eyes opened wide in amazement that the petite third seat was agile enough to deflect his attack. The two shinigami then pushed each other back, each landing on their feet. As Senna looked up, she saw Byakuya disappear again with a shunpo. Out of instinct, she turned around and leaped in the other direction, seeing Byakuya slash at her with his zanpaktou. She did not have time to raise her katana to block this attack, moving out of the way enough to avoid a critical wound, but receiving a small cut on the arm in the process.

Kuso...this is the worst case scenario. Being attacked by a captain while in Soul Society. Of all the captains, it had to be him. I can't keep up with his speed and will die without a doubt if I continue to suppress it. Keeping my secret won't be any good if I end up dying in the process. I guess I have no choice. Senna thought to herself as she raised her zanpaktou in front of her face, holding it with both hands.

"Kaiten Houraku, Amatsukaze!" She announced, as her sword began to glow.

Moments later, she pulled her hands apart, revealing two different sized swords, one in each hand.

"So," Captain Kuchiki began. "That is your zanpaktou's release. So it seems that Ukitake and Kyouraku Taichou weren't the only ones with a zanpaktou that comes in a pair. It doesn't matter though. What you have just done is released your zanpaktou in the sereitei, an act normally forbidden except in wartimes. As a result, you have yet broken another one of Soul Society's rules. It is clear that you have decided to betray us. I have no choice but to eliminate you."

The captain then disappeared with a shunpo again, appearing behind Senna before swinging his sword down with both hands. Senna turned around to block with her larger defense blade, partially blocking the attack before it sent her flying backwards, landing on her feet. She looked up to see Kuchiki Byakuya holding out his palm.

"Hado no 33: So-Katsui." He announced as a large blue blast of fiery energy shot out of his palms.

"Teiryuu, Amatsukaze!" Senna said as a spiraling wind appears from the side of her blade, shooting forward to intercept the attack.

The two attacks collided, causing a large explosion that damaged the area between the two. Senna stood up, aware of her surroundings as she waited for the dust to settle to reveal her opponent. Byakuya did not wait for this to happen, using a shunpo to appear in front of her, causing her to leap into the air to avoid the attack. The captain followed her, launching towards her to glide through the air right besides her. He then focused his reiatsu into his blade, swinging it at Senna with the intent to kil. Senna did the same, focusing her energy into her smaller offensive blade and swinging to collide with Byakuya's sword. The impact of this attack caused a large explosion of energy to occur midair, dust falling to the ground as the two fall to the ground on the opposite sides of the dust, landing on their feet .

"Chire, Senbonzakura." She heard through the dust as a glowing stream of pink petals began to rush twoards her.

Shimata! Senna thought as she jumped up from the ground into the air again to avoid the spiraling stream of blades. This is Senbonzakura's release. Each of those petals are actually blades that will cut anything upon touching its target. Combined, its a deadly attack, but individually, the shards of blades are not very strong, which means I can do this...

Senna then swung her defense blade around to the other side, gripping it with her left hand such that it would point in the lateral direction. She then raised out her left fist and allowed a small amount of energy to flow to it. Senbonzakura's blades then collided with her left hand, or so it appeared.

Byakuya suddenly opened his eyes wide in surprise as Senna not only blocked Senbonzakura's attack with her bare hands but managed to deflect it to the side with the swing of her arm. He remained silent as the two shinigami stared each other down, waiting for the other to make a move.

"Sou ka. You concentrate a thin layer of kido energy around your fingers to form a small barrier similar to a shield. To be able to use a kido technique like that without even calling out its name...it is the first time I have heard of such an ability." Byakuya addressed.

"It's not something I like to share or talk about." Senna replied, hoping to shrug it off.

"It does not matter. Although you managed to surprise me with that technique, it will only work once. You will fall to the might of Senbonzakura." Byakuya announced as the pink streams of petals began to separate into three, rushing at Senna in a three pronged attack.

"Houraku, Amatsukaze!" Senna yelled as she swung the smaller blade with her right hand into the shape of an X.

An instant later, two transparent blasts of wind resembling scythes appeared in the formation of an X, firing towards two of the pink streams. Upon impact, the two strands were cut into two, breaking apart into unorganized individual petals as Senna's attack continued to rush towards Byakuya. Senna then blocked the third stream of Senbonzakura with her left hand, using her kido technique to deflect the attack like before.

Byakuya then used a shunpo to evade the two wind attacks, which struck the ground to cause a large explosion followed by a large cloud of dust to form.

"Hado no 54: Haien." Senna announced as she fired a large blast of purple energy towards the captain.

Once again, Byakuya evaded the attack using a shunpo, escaping a large blast that formed as the attack impacted with the ground. He then turned and directed a second attack from Senbonzakura, attacking Senna with a two-pronged attack. Once again, she swung her smaller serrated blade in the form of an X, firing off two wind blasts to deflect the blades. As the two attacks collided, Byakuya used a shunpo to evade the attack and also to appear behind Senna in the sky.

"Hado no 4: Byakurai." Captain Kuchiki uttered as a stream of white lightning fired at Senna rapidly.

Senna held out her hand, forming a swirl of blue energy at her knuckles. As Byakuya's attack collided, the swirling energy acted as a small shield, allowing her to deflect the attack to the side. She then turned to see another attack firing at her. She did not have the time to charge up her ability and instead evaded the attack with a shunpo to land on the ground. Several more blasts of of Byakurai shot at her, as she shunpoed to evade them one after another. She looked up just in time to see him hold out his finger one last time.

"Bakudo no 61: Rikujo-koro." Byakuya announced as six brightly glowing rods of energy slammed against Senna's stomach, causing her to lose her breath.

"Shimata!" Senna uttered in pain, as she found herself unable to move.

"Struggle all you want, it is pointless." Byakuya said as he lands on the ground.

He then raises his reformed Zanpaktou and drops it into the ground causing a wave of concentric circles to form from the middle. Moments later, Senna watches as two long rows of large swords begin to rise out of the ground behind him.

"Although you have an interesting ability, you are facing someone who has reached a level that someone like you can never achieve. Be proud that you have caused enough of a commotion to be destroyed by my true power." Byakuya said with an arrogant voice.

So this is how it ends. This binding spell is something I can break but not in time to avoid this. I guess I have no choice now... Senna thought to herself before closing her eyes. Moments later, swirl of warm blue energy begins to surround her.

"Bankai." Captain Kuchiki announces. "Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi."

Instantly, the two rows of large swords glow a bright pink before scattering into a giant wave of blades resembling cherry blossom petals. The large wave of blades rush at her and surround her to form a large sphere of circulating petals. The entrance to the 13th Squad Headquarters slam open as Captain Ukitake, Kiyone, and Sentaro rush out.

"Ah...What is going on?" Ukitake asked as he sees the large spinning sphere of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.

"It is the end of a traitor." Byakuya answered as he raised out his hands.

"Traitor? Who-" Ukitake began before stopping as he felt a familiar but very powerful reiatsu eminate from within the sphere. "Is that-"

"Gokei, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi." Byakuya said as he closed his fist, causing the sphere to implode on itself, causing a large explosion. "It's ove-"

Before Byakuya is able to finish his sentence, a second explosion takes place from within Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, causing the blades to shoot outwards. This forces Captain Ukitake, Byakuya, Kiyone, and Sentaro to jump away in evasion of the flying shards of Kuchiki's bankai. Byakuya looks up towards Senna to see a large blue mass of glowing energy resembling a cloak standing in her place. Slowly, the shape begins to unfold, revealing Senna in the middle as the energy shoots outwards to form a pair of wings connected to her back. Moments later, she opens her eyes to reveal them glowing a bright orange color.

"W-What the hell are you?" Byakuya asks, his eyes wide in shock as he watches the strange figure standing in front of him.

Without even saying a word, Senna holds out her hand, her palm lifted upwards to cause ten small beams of energy to shoot out from the glowing wings, forming a large ball of energy in her palm. Captain Kuchiki's eyes open wide in surprise as he immediately gathers all of Senbonzakura to form a defensive wall in front of him. An instant later, Senna turns her hand around to face her palm towards the captain, causing a massive wave of energy to fire from her palm. As the energy impacts with the defensive wall formed by Senbonzakura, a massive explosion takes place, engulfing everything within a large radius and and destroying many of the Sereitei's walls in the process.

"Kuso." Byakuya utters quietly as the dust begins to clear, panting heavily for breath. The kenseikan on his head starts to fall to the ground shattered as a long stream of blood streaks down from his forehead. "What the hell did you just do?"

As if in response, Senna raises her hand in preparation for another attack. A split second before she is able to charge up for a second attack, Captain Ukitake appears next to Senna with a Shunpo, grabbing her hand.

"Senna, enough!" Ukitake yelled. "It's me... Ukitake. Please, stop."

Senna turns her head to face Captain Ukitake. Moments later, the glow disappears from her eyes, returning to her normal bright orange color.

"Ukitake...san." Senna uttered before the two energy wings behind her disappear.

Her eyes then begin to close, falling unconscious into his arms. Kiyone and Sentaro then appears besides Ukitake to make sure he's all right.

"Take her into the Squad Headquarters and put her down on a bed." Ukitake ordered.

"Hai!" Sentaro and Kiyone responded in unison, picking up the purple haired Shinigami and walking her into the Squad Headquarter building.

"What do you think you're doing?" Byakuya asked as he approached Captain Ukitake with a slight limping motion. "She is a traitor and needs to be judged as such."

"Kuchiki, please if you would forgive her for this. It was I that sent her to the real world the second time. With everything that had happened with Aizen's betrayal of Soul Society, I didn't know who I could trust anymore. I sent her in on a covert mission. Please, forgive me." Ukitake replied, watching as the 6th Squad Captain stopped and sealed his Zanpaktou to its original form.

"If that is the case, then I have no interest in her anymore. Do whatever you want." Byakuya answered before turning around and walking around.

"Wait. About what just happened-" Ukitake began to ask.

"It doesn't matter. I have no interest in her any longer." Captain Kuchiki responded before disappearing using a shunpo.

As arrogant as ever, I see. Still, for someone like him to be injured this badly...Senna, so this is the extent of your abilities. Ukitake thought to himself as he turned around to examine the extent of the damage in the area before returning to his squad headquarters.

Senna likes her kitty:

Last edited by Senna on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deiss15

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:59 am

As Morgawr watches from a distance he wodners...So purple hair this is what you can do. And as for the other captain he isn't the one i am looking for, but he is one who is all about the rules. Your on my list. Time to go back.

With that Morgawr returns to Aizen.

Aizen "So what did you learn while you where there Morgawr?"

Morgawr "I couldn't find the one I was looking for, but there was another captain. He had petals for blades. What is his name?"

Aizen "Ahhh you mean Kuchiki Byakuya. He is the Squad 6 captain. What about him?"

Morgawr "He is now on my list to kill. Hmmm seems like its going to grow some more when i am with you."

Kuchiki your dead. Seems like ths is one fight that will interest me.
Back to top Go down
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:40 am

Ukitake arives back at his squad headquarters and enters the room that senna had been taken to.

Ukitake "How is she?"

Unohana "There are no aparent injurys i seems more like she used to much of her spirit energy at one time. Id say after a good rest she should be fine. I am sorry but I can't stay much longer. I have other tasks I need to attend to."

Ukitake "Of corse I won't keep you. Thank you for your time." Unohana leaves "You realy overdid it didn't you.

Sentaro and Kiyone barge in the room with someone following behind them and respond in unison "I have brought her here."

Sentaro shouting loudly "What do you mean you brought her here I was the one who found her."

Kiyone also shouting "I was the one who got her to come."

Ukitake "You two settle down Senna is trying to rest."

Sentaro and Kiyone responded in unison "yes caption"

Ukitake "Ah Rika I was wondering when you would come"

Rika stares at the ground as if her mind is on somthing else.

Ukitake "im sending you to Karakura town"

Sentaro and Kiyone responded in unison "Do you think that wise with all thats going on and how she is still not herself."

Ukitake "She is more than capable enough to take care of herself and plus this may help her return back to normal. Rika do you think your ready?"

Rika nods her head and heads out toward the senkai gate.

Several days later Suikotsu has just begun his training and is making exelent progress.

Shinji "He is making steady progress. You are already able to hold your mask for 10 minutes and its only the second day of your training."

Rika is on patrol in the real world when she sences a strong spirit pressure aproaching. A rift apears in the sky and two figures step through.

Stark "Ahh damn wh does it seem that im getting stuck with all this work latly."

The second figure looks a little less human his eyes red his mask covering the right side of his. His hole resides where his heart is meant to be.

Stark "Its bad enough that I was sent here but why did I have to bring you with me."

The second arancar responds. "Aizen wants to test my abilts but not just mine but that humans as well."

Stark "you don't think i know that I know more about whats going on then you do."

Rika relizing that those two figures are arancarr begins to release her spirit energy.

The second arrancar responds "Ah a soul reaper I guess i can loosen up before I get to the main event."

Stark "just don't over do it"

Suikotsu sences the spiritual energy and rushes toward the exit.

Shinji stands in his path "what do you think your doing"

Suikotsu "out of my way I have to do somthing"

Shinji "Why not let one of the others handle it"

Suikotsu "No this is a matter that I need to deal with on my own."

Shinji "I won't stop you just come back in one piece."

Suikotsu rushes off towards rika and the arrancar.

Rika is fighting hard but she dosn't seem to be doing well and she is bleeding from both arms and a few shallow cuts across her face.

Stark "Rogmar Stop toying with her hes coming"

Rogmar "Fine ill finish her now then" He takes his blade ande slashes hard down towrds rika.

Rika just stands there as she watches the blade aproach her and hen she watches as it stops and looks to see another blade had stoped it.

Suikotsu "Long time no see rika"

Rika shocked by that voice looks at the holder of the blade "S......s....Suikotsu but i thought you were dead."

Suikotsu "Ill explain it all after I deal with them. shatter the heavens daikirai, Suikotsu raises his sword above his head.

"Bankai" A white light shhots out of his blade towards the sky and the hilt of his blade turns red while the blade turns black "nenshou daikirai"

Rogmar "This looks like its gonna be fun."

Suikotsu attacks vishisly and begins to attack rogmar. Rogmar takes out his sword and strugles to defend himself. He is at a disadvantage but he has one move left. He Raises his hand towards Suikotsu's face and a black light seem to eminate from his palm.

Rogmar "Cero" Suikotsu quickly moves out of the way "You sure you wanted to do that." The black cero is Rushing towards Rika.

Suikotsu forms his mask and rushes in front of Rika using his body to take the impact of Rogmars cero. As the smoke clears Rogmar looks down at Them in shock to see both of them are still standing.

Rika looks in terrior as she sees Suikotsu with that mask on.

Suikotsu "Don't worry I wont let anyone hurt you." He then vanishes and reapears behind Rogmar. Rogmar manages to turns around quick enough to see suikotsu swing his blade down at him. It was the last image he ever saw. With one blow Suikotsu slices Rogmar in half and his body begins to vanish.

Suikotsu no for you he rushes at Stark and swings viently. He is barly able to keep up with starks movements but stark takes a mistep and in hat gap Suikotsu manages to put a cut above Starke left eye Which begins to bleed forcing stark to close his left eye. Suikotsu then swings his blade againg only to be hit by stark and throung into a near by building as if he were only a rock.

Stark "I was not sent to kill you but to give you an offer. That arrancar you destroyed was developed to test your abilty to see if you were even worth our time. Aizen want you to join him."

Suikotsu "I have only hate for what Aizen after all that has hapened because of him. I will never join him!"

Stark "As I said i was sent here to give you the offer i don't care your answer Im headin back" Staark opens a rift and steps through and the rift vanishes.

Suikotsu release his mask and begins breathing heavily.

Rika runs up to Suikotsu and falls in his arms crying. "I thoght that you were dead."

Suikotsu "Rika its ok come with me and I will explain everything." Suikotsu and Rika arive back at urhara's
shop.

Rika is still crying as she looks at suikotsu "I'm so confused I'd been told you'd been killed.

Suikotsu "Well when i lost control and that mask fored I atacked that arrancar and then turned on you. By the time i regained control You were already servearly injured and there was no way help you. There was another soul reaper near by and I beged him to take you back to the soul sociaty. I also asked him to tell you I was dead"

Rika "What....you how could you do that?"

Suikotsu "it was for you, I didn't want to risk hurting you again. I figured that if I just sent you back you would return but that if you herd I was dead you would not wish to return. Since then I have met a group that have alowed me to gain control of my mask as you saw today."

Rika "So you won't lose control again"

Suikotsu "from what they have told me i shouldn't"

Rika "Then lets make things how they were before all of this happened. You and me can be together again."

Suikotsu "Rika there is nothing id like more than to stay with you but I have to deal with things around hear and then theres Aizen i think its best if you return to the soul sociaty.

Rika "No I just found you and im not gonna lose you again. Even if it means going up against Aizen on my own I will stay with you."

Suikotsu embraces Rika in his arms. "Rika you always were so stuborn thats one of the things I love about you."

Meanwhile Stark has returned to hueco muendo and is given an audiance with Aizen

Aizen "Ah stark you've returned. What have you to report."

Stark "Rogmar was killed by the human. He was also able to cut me above my left eye. He is able to form a mask just as Ichigo is. His potential i would say could be a threat to you and hey says he will never join you."

Aizen "I see is that all"

Stark "yes Aizen what do you wish for me to do"

Aizen "Nothing for now we will handle this problem when the time comes"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deiss15

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:55 pm

As Morgawr listens to Starks Repot he asks.

Morgawr "So Stark There was another Soul Reaper there that Suikoutsu saved?"

Stark "Yes"

Morgawr "Aizen I think i know a way to get Suikoutso over to our side. Take that Soul Reaper who he was so desprate to save and we have him.'

Aizen "Hmmm That could work Morgawr that could work. But who would go in after said soul reaper?"

Morgawr "Stark you have an hour and then me and you are heading out to get her."

Mean while at the Urahara shop Suikoutsu and Rika are talking things out outside. When a hole appears infront of them. And Morgawr Steps out.

Morgawr "So Suikoutsu you have gained some control of your mask. but you piked wrong when you said no to Aizen and his offer. Now you are going to come by force. Stark get him and do it quickly."

As Suikoutsu and Stark are fighting Morgawr sneeks around the battle feild and gets behind Rika.

Morgawr "You, little Soul Reaper are mine. Come quickly and quietly and i won't have to hurt you or him. That is a promise." He also whispers something no one can hear besides him and her.

As the battle continuse Morgawr Shouts "Stark lets go misson accomplished we have her, and Suikoutsu if you want her back you will come over to Aizen."

As the hole where Morgawr and Stark appeared closes all Suikoutsu can hear is Morgawr's Laugh, and watch as his Rika goes with them.
Back to top Go down
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:14 pm

Suikotsu rushes out of urharas shop but is stoped by Urhara.

Urhara "Where do you think your going"

Suikotsu "Im going after her"

Urhara "and how do you plan on doing that"

Suikotsu "I don't know but I have to find a way to save her."

Urhara "Three days"

Suikotsu "what"

Urhara "It will take three days for me to open the portal you are to train today and tomarrow the next day the portal shall be ready and you will be able to follow after her."

Suikotsu "I can't wait that long they could kill her."

Urhara " knowing Aizen she should be safe and Aizen is plqnning on you coming so he will keep her alive now if you want to be able to do something we are going to have to step up your traing a bit."

Suikotsu "What do you mean."

Shinji "Ah Ill handle this. In our training so far you have made great progess but its still not enough. We are going to have you pushed farther than we have before. If we push you harder then you should become your powerful quicker. Before we had you going one on one for your training but now we are going to try three on one."

Suikotsu "I don't care what it takes as long as im able to save her."

Shinji "Ah well thats good now lets begin as soon as possible."

Rika is brought before Aizen by stark and Morgawr.

Aizen "Ah, I see you brought her"

Stark "we had no problem getting her"

Rika "Aizen why are you after suikotsu"

Aizen "You don't need to know my reasons"

Rika "He will never join you"

Aizen "Even so he will come to me to get you back"

Meanwhile Senna wakes up within the squad thirteen headquarters.

Ukitake "Ah so your awake. I was worried but because of the need of information I sent rika to the real world."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:29 am

A bright light...Someone is approaching...A shinigami? No... What is that white vest he's wearing?

He runs out, into a forest...

Four others pursuing him in whte robes...white robes...Captain's robes?

He is surrounded...

The four captains form hand seals and a bright light engulfs the mysterious blue haired man.

Light engulfs the area before slowly dimming...slowly dimming.

The four captains are nowhere to be found. As for the mysterious person, he is not moving, nor will he be able to. He sits there still...like a rock. He is a rock...Sealed away for eternity.

Who is he?

Where am I? Is this...the real world?

What am I seeing?

Have I been here before? No...But...Why does it feel familiar?

Where are my hands? I can't hold them out.

Where is my body?

How am I seeing this?

I can't move.

I can't look away.

Am I alive?

Am I dead?

Is this a...dream?

Senna woke up frantically in a cold sweat, panting to catch her breath. She looked straight and found herself sitting on a bed inside a room that looked very familiar. She rubbed her face to find herself wearing a white sleeping robe rather than her black hakama.

"Ah, so you're awake." A familiar voice said in a surprised voice.

Senna turned around to see Captain Ukitake walking through the door.

"Ukitake-taichou!" Senna exclaimed. "How did I get here? Where am I?"

"Relax, Senna. You're in the 13th Squad Headquarters." Ukitake asked in a concerned tone. "What is the last thing you remember?"

"Last thing I remember..." Senna repeated quietly, staring off into the distance.

"Bankai...Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" Kuchiki Byakuya said as the two large rows of swords glowed brightly and scattered into petals.

Senna closed her eyes as a warm blue swirl of energy begins to surround her. She feels a gust of wind as the shards of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi surrounds her in the form of a sphere. Suddenly, a surge of energy rushes out of her back, causing two large glowing blue wings to form. The sleeves of her black hakama begin to rip off, leaving a uniform similar to that of Shihouhin Yoruichi. The wings wrap over her like an armor, her face calm with her eyes closed, as if she was in a peaceful sleep.

"Kuchiki-taichou!" Senna exclaimed as her memories of the battle returned to her.

"Woah, calm down, Senna. So do you remember?" Ukitake asked.

"Yes. I remember. I was on my way to find you after returning from the real world. He stopped me...refused to let me pass. Oh my...where is he? Is he-" Senna asked, looking around frantically.

"He's okay. Captain Unohana tended to his injuries after she stablized you. Although his injuries weren't fatal, you really did mess him up. To think that you could hurt a captain that seriously...You really can take care of yourself." Ukitake replied, giving a slight smile of comfort at the end.

Senna held her hands out and looked at them, remaining silent.

Single-handedly injuring a captain that badly even after he released his bankai. Senna thought to herself quietly.

"What.." Senna began to ask. "What in the world am I? Am I monster?"

"Senna..." Ukitake replied.

"What is wrong with me? Why am I able to do these things...to hurt people like this?" Senna asked, her normally stoic face suddenly cracking to reveal her emotions.

"Senna. Listen to me." Ukitake interrupted her. "You are you. You are the girl that a lot of people looked up to. The girl that would go out of her way to take care of me when I was feeling ill. The girl that Hirako Shinji fell for. And unbeknownst to you, the girl that Urahara Kisuke tried very hard to save."

"Kisuke?" Senna asked, looking up again in reaction to that last statement. "What do you mean by save? I should have killed him the moment I saw him in the real world. That mad man's experiments is the reason I turned into this-"

"Senna." The white haired captain interrupted. "He didn't turn you into anything. If it wasn't for him, you probably wouldn't be here by now."

"What do you mean wouldn't be here? I'd have been just a normal shinigami like everyone else." Senna replied, her mind becoming confused.

"I guess you never learned the truth." Ukitake sighed. "It wasn't him that gave you this ability. I don't know the exact details, but the only thing that he did was give you control over it. If it were not for him, your ability would probably have overwhelmed you and killed you along with everyone else within a large radius of you."

"Kil- What do you mean by that?" Senna asked, looking at Captain Ukitake in doubt.

"Like I said. I don't know the full details of it. When he was exiled to the real world, he must have had someone wipe all traces of research pertaining to you from the databases. It's why to this day, nobody in Soul Society except me knows about what you can do. He knew that people might try to take advantage of your ability and deleted all evidence of you to protect you." Ukitake answered in a firm voice.

"To protect me..." Senna repeated out loud. "What is Soul Society doing about me now?"

"Nothing. I told them you were on a covert mission for me. Kuchiki-taichou did not reveal anything about your fight, only that he was caught off guard in a counter-attack. Now, there's a more important matter to tend to. I didn't know how long you were going to be unconscious. I got worried about what had happened in the real world and what you were able to gather. We've been tracking Aizen's arrancar and have found that there are making a lot of movements. We needed information fast, so I sent Rika to the real world. I know it was risky considering her state of mind, but I thought that her relationship with the mysterious shinigami might help ease his tense relationship with Soul Society." Ukitake began to explain.

"You sent Rika to the real world...in her state?" Senna asked, her voice now slightly calmer.

"She was willing to do it." Ukitake responded. "But, a few hours ago, we lost track of her. Espada level arrancar appeared in the real world and minutes later, her reiatsu faded from the real world entirely. We don't believe this was a coincidence."

"They kidnapped her?" Senna burst out in response.

"It's too early to tell but we believe that is the case. Senna, what happened in the real world while you were there?" Captain Ukitake asked, followed by a short period of silence.

"What if...I was to tell you that I found them...all of them...Urahara Kisuke...Hirako Shinji...and the rest of the captains and lieutenants that disappeared that one night a hundred years ago?" Senna asked.

"Im-Impossible. They're all alive? How?" Ukitake asked, a look of surprise taking over his face.

"Ukitake-san. You may want to take a seat. I'm about to solve the hundred year old mystery for you." Senna replied.

She spent the next few hours going over the events that had conspired at the real world as well as Shinji's story of Aizen's experiments. Finally, she revealed Urahara Kisuke's plan to work with Soul Society to stop Aizen from succeeding with his plans.

"I'll get the word out to Yamamoto-soutaichou. Most likely, Central 46 will hold a meeting to determine whether or not Soul Society will agree to work with Urahara Kisuke." Ukitake answered, getting up and turning around to leave the room.

"What about me? What should I do now?" Senna asked.

"Senna...Soul Society's warrant for your arrest has been lifted. As far as they're concerned you are still working on a covert mission for me in the real world. You should be granted access to use the Senkai Gate at will, although I would prefer you stay in Soul Society to rest. It would be best to wait until Central 46 makes its decision before returning to the real world."

"Hai." Senna replied with a breath of relief.

"Although...if you find yourself needing to go to the real world, you will be free to do so. If you want to find out more about your ability, ask Urahara Kisuke. He should be able to tell you the truth. I have to go. You're free to leave whenever you've rested up." Ukitake said with a light smile before leaving.

Senna likes her kitty:

Last edited by Senna on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:13 am

The next morning Suikotsu is deep in his training session. He is breathing heavily and his mask shatters. He goes to reform it but it wont refrom.

Shinji "thats enough I think we are done for today"

Suikotsu "no I can still keep going"

Shinji "We have been training since yesterday. You can barely stand how are you going to continue"

Suikotsu "I don't realy have any other option than to train right now. I have to get stronger I have to save her."

Urhara "You should jusst rest now."

Suikotsu "your the one who told me I need to train"

Urhara "You need to rest now the portal will be ready tomarrow and if you are tired from training you won't last long in there. Rest until then."

Suikotsu "Fine but the moment the portals ready I am going"

Urhara "Ah so impatiant well under these surcomstances I can understand."

Senna has just arived in the real world and heads to Urharas shop seeking answers.

Shinji sencing her spirit pressure speaks to himself "Ah so she returned"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:04 am

Senna arrives in the real world, exiting a senkai gate in midair. With a quick leap she glides towards the ground, landing on the roof of a house softly. She looks down towards the street to see a small crowd of people laughing as they walked by, most likely in their late teenage years.

Such a peaceful place this world is. To be able to live so carefree without realizing the danger they're in...it really makes me remember why we continue to protect this world and its innocence. All the more reason why I need to do what I can to help stop Aizen. Senna thought to herself with a determined smile.

She then leaped off the roof, landing on the next house before continuing towards Urahara Shoten. After hearing Captain Ukitake's explanation that Urahara had saved her life, the question of whether it was true burned through her mind. Minutes later, she landed on the ground behind the shop. Walking towards the door, she pulls it open to find Hirako Shinji standing inside waiting for her.

"Shinji." Senna said in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"Not waiting for you." Hirako replied with his usual sarcastic tone.

"Is Urahara Kisuke here?" Senna asked, ignoring his comment.

"Aah. But he's a bit occupied at the moment. I need to go out for a walk, mind joining me?" Shinji said, walking past her.

Senna followed him a few steps before Shinji stopped moving.

"You might want to go inside and get a gigai. I don't want people to think I'm insane talking to myself while walking if we want to chat." Shinji said, turning around with a smile.

"You are insane, Shinji." Senna replies, entering the shop to find a spare gigai.

In her gigai form, Senna wore a blue T-shirt with a small design of Chappy in front along with a pair of slim fit jeans. She tied her hair back with a red ribbon in a similar fashion to her shinigami form. Shinji and her walked along the sidewalk through a local shopping district in Karakura Town, watching as young men and women in their early 20s strolling with small bags full of expensive clothing and accessories.

"So...this is the world you've come to know." Senna said in a low tone.

"Not quite. We travel from place to place, depending on where something interesting happens. You were assigned to the real world before, you should know how this place is." Shinji commented without turning his face.

"Last time I was assigned to the real world was over a hundred years ago...right before you disappeared." Senna explained. "Central probably thought that because of my relation with you and Kisuke, allowing me to enter the real world would carry a high risk of abandoning Soul Society."

"Tch. Not much of a surprise there. A group of old politicians isolated from the rest of Soul Society making decisions for the rest of us out there. Be any more close minded and you'd have to be stranded in a cave." Shinji said with a slight hint of disgust. "How did your mission to return to Soul Society work out?"

"Things went well, I guess. I was able to convey the message to Captain Ukitake. I trust that he will pass word onto Central 46 and the other captains."

"That he will. So...Kuchiki Byakuya, huh?" Shinji asked after a pause.

"How did you know about that?" Senna asked in surprise, focusing her gaze on Shinji's face.

"That would spoil the magic, wouldn't it love?"

"Pssh magic? You wish." Senna snapped with an annoyed tone.

"But seriously...I heard you gave him quite a beating. That technique... Mitsukai. You released Heki completely didn't you?. I guess even a captain using bankai couldn't stop it."

"That's kind of what I came back to the real world to talk about. Mitsukai...I wanted to ask Kisuke about it. How did I end up with it? I was always under the assumption that Kisuke's experiments somehow gave me that ability, but when I spoke with Ukitake about it, he believed otherwise." Senna asked as she stopped to look up at the cloudless blue sky.

"You'd have to ask Kisuke about it, Senna. I did hear the truth from Kisuke at one point, but it would be wrong for me to answer your question. He's the only one who should answer that question for you. You owe him that much." Shinji replied with a serious tone that is rarely exhibited.

"You're right...Thanks...Shinji...One more thing. Did you see another female shinigami from Soul Society enter Karakura Town. She was a friend of mine who Ukitake sent to investigate the town. Her name was Rika."

"Unfortunately, that's the other thing I pulled you out here to talk about. Aizen got to her, she's being held hostage." Shinji replied, causing Senna's eyes to open wide in fear. "Things are about to get really complicated."

Senna likes her kitty:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Memories
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Family of Bleach :: Community :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: