Forgotten Memories

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:48 am

Suikotsu is laying down in the training facilty waiting for Urhara to complete the portal. "what am i going to do."

"No matter what the cost i must protect rika but how. If Aizen lets her go in exchange for me then I will be forced to fight against the soul sociaty and in turn her as well. If i join Aizen and he has here stay then she is in danger from both the soul sociaty and Aizen. If she leaves and i fight Aizen and lose he will probly go after her. If i do manage to help her escape though whats stoping one of the arrancar from going after her."

"Damn it what am i going to do."

Urhara "suikotsu try not to think about it so much when the time comes you will know what to do"

Suikotsu "so how much longer is it going to take to open the portal."

Urhara "I should be done by tonight. but I don't think its a good idea for you to go alone but there is no one I can think of that will be able to go with you."

Suikotsu "I don't care if i have to face Aizen and every one of his arrancar on my own ill do what ever it takes to save her."

Urhara "That may end up being the case if your not careful"

Suikotsu "Like i said ill do what ever it takes to save her if i have to die to save her so be it."

urhara "suikotsu no mater what hapens you need to make it back. Aizen wants you for a reason and we need to find out why and sending you may be the only way to find out."

Shinji "Senna i think we should head back to Urharas. Ill explain everyting else once we get back and you obsly have questions for urhara and suikotsu. I also have a request for you. When Urhara opens the portal will you go with suikotsu. Because of Aizens plans we can't afford to send anyone with him so we need your help. Plus with your extensive knowledge of kido you could probly manage to remain undetected so would be the best choice to send."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koren Laton
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:59 pm

An intricate light, snuffed out by those that created it......

Those words had been thought of by Togiro, the Zanpakuto and wolf spirit that assisted Autumn Dead (known by many as Aki Nai) throughout the Shinigami's life. Togiro was centuries old, contained untold power, and had a habit of being a direct contradiction of the Shinigami Exile he considered a friend. Autumn was calm, patient, quiet, Togiro was angry, bloodthirsty and impatient. Overall they lacked that bond of similarity, instead they had developed a bond of interdependence. After Autumn had obtained Bankai, even Togiro had become worried about his potential. Autumn seemed to have no limit. And yet he was content with not making waves. Silently Togiro shook his head.

This Shinigami makes no sense.....

The truth was, Autumn didn't. He was a previous Vice- Captain of the Soul Society, Exiled because of his refusal to follow a bad order. Something he didn't like talking about. Something Togiro wasn't sure he wanted to know. Today he didn't follow the Society, instead he follow a moral code he himself had come up with. Togiro had tried to argue against this, but Autumn was a strong willed Death God. He wasn't going to just roll over on his beliefs. Autumn was also extremely powerful, beyond what Togiro orgininally thought he would be. Togiro was glad he had underestimated him, but it worried Togiro on how nonchalant Autumn was about his power. He tried to stay in the background. And he could. His reiatsu suppression techniques rivaled that of Yamamoto. He could stay hidden, and he liked it that way. Togiro didn't.

Autumn walked down the street in Karakura, his robes flowing about him. They were the standard black, but Autumn had laced in red, to show his seperation from the society. He flipped his hair out of his face and sighed. He was tired, and didn't know where to sleep. People walked by, unaware that he, a dangerous "criminal" was passing by them. He had read what the society said about him in the Acadamy. It saddened him to think that everyone hated him now. He had his eyes on the ground.

That was a bad idea.

He collided with a yellow haired guy talking about Kido. He was knocked to the ground, considering this guy was a lot bigger than him. But none of that mattered. What did matter was that they were talking about Kido. He looked up, and his eyes narrowed slightly. He quickly got up and bowed his head.

"I apologize that was rude of me. Forgive the interruption."

He began walking off. The fact that he was in Spirit form and was wearing his Zanpakuto guaranteed that these two, (the yellow haired man and the beautiful woman beside him) would stop him and ask who he was. This wasn't good..........

O.O.C: Sorry it's so short, I guess I'm jumping in. Forgive me if I did something wrong here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:15 am

"Huh?" Shinji mumbled under his breath as he turned around to look towards the mysterious man.

Senna turned around as well, noticing the strangely dressed person that had bumped into them on their way back to Urahara Shoten. His appearance greatly stood out from everyone else, wearing a large black robe that contrasted with the light summertime clothing worn by the humans in the real world. His hakama resembled a standard shinigami uniform, only it was laced in red. Despite how he was dressed in such an eccentric manner, people strolled down the street happily without taking notice of his odd attire. They couldn't even see him...or the danger he posed.

In her mind, she went through the list of the various clans in Soul Society that often differentiated themselves by unique colors and designs on their clothing. In the end, however, she came to the conclusion that none of the clans had a design that looked so arcane and sinister.

Despite the strange design, black hakama, katana at his waist level. There's no doubt about it, this person is a shinigami. Senna thought to herself.

Senna turned to look at Shinji, whose face carried the same level of suspicion as her.

It seems he's realized it too. He's a shinigami, but how come I've never sensed his presence here? He looks tired, weak, but even very weak shinigami can be detected by the feel of their reiatsu. With him...even when he's right next to us, his reiatsu is almost completly hidden, barely detectable. Something is wrong...who is he? He's not using a barrier to hide his reiatsu, I would have felt it immediately. Senna thought to herself

"He's suppressing his reiatsu. I sense he is strong, that even his Zanpaktou seems to fear him. Maybe we can have some fun with him." Amatsukaze whispered to Senna in her mind.

Could he be doing this much...just by suppressing reiatsu? Senna asked herself, ignoring her Zanpaktou's comment.

"Oi. Who are you?" Shinji suddenly asked, breaking the odd silence of the moment.

The mysterious shinigami continued to walk away without turning around or responding. He began to walk with a slightly increasing speed, as if hoping to avoid a confrontation.

Why did he avoid us? I have a bad feeling about this. Someone assigned to the real world from the 13 Squads would at the very least have been suspicous about how we were able to see him. Instead, he's walking away, not even the bit curious about what just happened.

"Hey, hold it, shinigami. Who are you? Why are you trying to avoid us?" Senna asked as Shinji and her began to walk after the mysterious shinigami.

Senna likes her kitty:
http://www.media-post.net/pictures/longcat.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koren Laton
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:14 pm

The footsteps stopped. The Shinigami Exile's head went down as the last question was asked. Why was he trying to avoid them? That was a novel question. But he didn't want to answer. Still, he knew that he was caught, and the only option at this point was to talk. When they figured out who he was......well, he wasn't interesting in killing anyone today.

Togiro growled annoyingly.

"Their curiousity of you is well justified, so go on ahead and satisfy theirs for now. Just remember, you are hated by these people, although you are apathetic in their war, they see you as an enemy. Take caution Autumn, you don't want to let them stab you in the back."

Autumn looked off to the right.

How long has it been Togiro........that I haven't even seen a Shinigami. These two are of a different generation than my former companions. Do you think they would accept me.....?

"No Autumn, you're going to always be alone my friend. I'm sorry."

Autumn nodded his head slightly and turned around to face them. His cold eyes peirced the woman who had asked him the questions.

"My name is Autumn Dead, or you may know me as Aki Nai. I am an exile, and I have been so for over six hundred years. I am hated by the Soul Society, but I hold no reservations of my own. The reason I'm trying to avoid you is simple, I don't want anyone dying, and I truly doubt you'll stand around and let an exile go easily."

He looked to the side, tiredly, with sadness etched into his face.

"You talk about Kido, so I'm assuming you're in one of the 13 Squads. I was Vice-Captain of the 11th. I was proud to serve there. Always enjoy your time their my friend. Mine was far to short in my opinion."

He placed his hand on his Zanpakuto. He looked back at them with narrowed eyes. And waited.........oh....how patience was always his first defense.......

The exile faced the two. He kept his reiatsu hidden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:53 pm

"600 years..." Senna said to herslf as she stared at the mysterous shinigami in front of her.

Has he really been wandering this world for so long? Why is he here? What did he do to get exiled? Could he be like... Senna thought to herself before turning her gaze towards Shinji.

"Such a hostile Zanpaktou this shinigami possesses, so eager to strike. We should have some fun." Senna's Zanpaktou said to her in her mind.

"Uru sei na." Senna muttered under her breath, causing Shinji to give her an odd look.

"Tch, whatever you want to do with your life, shinigami...Autumn is it?" Shinji said after a short pause. "I honestly don't care what happens to the shinigami in Soul Society anymore, considering I haven't been there in over a hundred years. 'Doubt you'll stand around and let an exile go easily'? I ain't your mother trying drag you back to home. You can do whatever you want. Just know that shit's about to hit the fans in this city...whether you decide to involve yourself in it is none of my concern."

Senna heard Shinji's words and felt the bitter truth in them. Until recently, it had been over a hundred years since she had seen or talked to him. Her last memory of him was of a captain that cared for Soul Society and his companions. Even though he still shared a bond with her, she hadn't realized how he would have felt about the rest of Soul Society. Being exiled over something he had no control over...she knew in the back of her mind that he held a bitterness towards Soul Society. Until now, whether out of fear or reluctance, she had refused to address this issue. She wanted for him to be the same annoying captain that was able to calm her even when they were bickering. Hearing these words, it was clear that even if his attitude towards her was the same, he wasn't the same person he was before.

"Shinji..." Senna said in a low voice.

"But...one thing I will say is this, shinigami. Your hand is positioned ready to strike and it's understandable to be suspicious. But, know that if you decide to draw your zanpaktou against me, or especially Senna over here, you don't want to know the consequences." Shinji continued, making the final threat without even changing his pose.

Senna likes her kitty:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koren Laton
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:40 pm

He flinched.

The threat was sudden, so cold that for a moment Autumn wasn't sure how he should take it. He knew that the man was making a good statement, and Autumn didn't doubt this guy's........Shinji as "Senna" had called him.........strength. His openess, and willingness to make threats despite Autumn's own power (which he had been careful not to show yet) aroused curiousity in the exile. If he was so head strong then Autumn assumed he had a good heart. So Autumn would be careful, he wouldn't attack, he wouldn't make threats back. He would just talk...........

A smile crept to the exile's lips, despite the flinch earlier. He was weak hearted. He hated fighting, in direct contradiction to his own strength. He had never fought for pride, because pride was fleeting, meaningless. He had only fought for causes, causes he knew were right. Maybe he was soft. He could still kill many of the Captains in the Soul Society. He was content with being soft..... His hand left the hilt of the Zanpakuto, and Autumn could feel Togiro's dissapointment.

We could spill their blood in a heartbeat Autumn. Come, let us kill.

Not today Togiro. I'm not in the mood.

Are you ever?

A grim smile covered Autumn's face at that comment. No, he was never in the mood.

"I'll keep that in mind. You've got heart kid. I respect that in those younger than me. I won't draw against you, especially since you will defend her. I would too if I was in your shoes. So don't worry, you won't have to cross Zanpakuto's today, at least with me."

He then looked at Shinji hard. It was his first show of strength in this confrontation. It got the point across.

"But I don't want your freakin sympathy. So keep your mouth shut, as if you think I would desire your pity. No.......I sleep in the bed I made long before you were even born. I remember my choice, and I have no regrets. I just don't want to hurt either of you, which would be the likely result if we fought. So don't think I'm being cautious because I'm afraid, I was just thinking that fighting was the next step. Glad to hear it isn't."

He looked at Senna and smiled.

"As far as your little mess in this town, have fun. If you guys ever need help just give me a call. I'll help if I can."

He nodded slightly and turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Senna examined the strange shinigami as he began to walk away. He did not turn to look back, nor did he appear to have any second thoughts in his composure.

What just happened? Senna thought to herself. He seemed very confident in himself. But why the sudden change in heart? One minute he was ready to draw his sword to strike, the next he simply walked off without hesitation. He seems unstable.

"What do you think is the matter with him?" Senna asked Shinji quietly.

"I don't know I can't really tell. He acts very strangely, unpredictable." Shinji replied.

"Do you really think he'll make good on his offer? To help us out with this coming war against Aizen?" Senna asked, recalling Autumn's last words.

"I don't know. If he's been in the real world for that long, he's probably been in this city for a while. The other day, when the arrancars attacked, Kurosaki Ichigo was injured very badly. A battle of that level would have gotten the notice of anyone with even the slightest ability to sense reiatsu. Still, he remained out of sight, uninterested in being a part of that fight." Shinji replied, shakig his head slightly.

"What battle? The arrancar attacked while I was in Soul Society?" Senna asked, her eyes wide open in shock.

"Aah. I guess you were still bedridden recovering from your fight with Kuchiki. Multiple arrancar attacked the real world while Kurosaki and Suikotsu were in the process of training. In the midst of the fighting that ensued, it turned out that it was all a distrction." Shinji began to explain.

"Distrction? What was Aizen trying to do?" Senna asked.

"To secretly capture two of Soul Society's allies, a pretty human girl by the name of Inoue Orihime, and a shingami named Rika."

"Rika! She was really captured?" Senna burst out, causing the shinigami Autumn to suddenly stop and take notice of her words.

"Yeah. According to Kisuke, that hot headed idiot Kurosaki Ichigo, along with two of his friends, waltzed into Hueco Mundo by themselves, not bothering to wait for backup. He wanted to rescue his human friend, but he won't bother to look for Rika." Shinji continued, aware that Senna knew the implications of this.

"We need to save her. She's my friend, and she's been through enough torment as it is." Senna said.

She knew that going in there alone was going to be very dangerous, and that she was most likely going to lose her life in the process. Still, she couldn't sit by and let Aizen do as he will. She felt the pain of losing Shinji all those years ago, not knowing if he was even alive or not. Had she known even a small bit of information surrounding his disappearance, she would have done everything she could have to find him. This was the same pain that Suikotsu was going through, losing someone so close to him.

In the same way that the ryoka boy Kurosaki Ichigo broke into Soul Society and faced off against countless shinigami to save his friend Kuchiki Rukia. Or how he now went against the orders of Soul Society to enter Hueco Mundo on his own, facing off against the most dangerous Menos ever known to exist. In the same way that I would have gone to the ends of the universe to find out what had happened with Shinji. Suikotsu will willingly fall into the hands of Aizen just to save her. We can't let him do it alone. We can't leave Rika in danger's hands. We've...lost too much. Senna thought to herself, clenching her fists as she stood there.

"Aah. I can't stop you in the same way that I couldn't stop Kurosaki. Now you know why I wanted you to go with Suikotsu into Hueco Mundo. I wanted you to know the truth so that you'd go with others. The battlefield here in the real world is about to start so I can't go with you." Shinji acknowledged in a rare moment where he was understanding of her without being sarcastic. "However...I know what you're considering."

"What do you mean?" Senna asked, already knowing the answer to that question.

"You want to try to get his help, that shinigami over there." Shinji replied.

"We can't just let him go though. He doesn't know about what has happened recently. We already lost Mogawr, the Shinigami that worked for Kisuke, over to Aizen. Unpredictable as he is, if he's survived this long in the real world, he must be somewhat powerful. If Aizen finds him and gets ahold of him..." Senna explained.

"Yeah. I know...if he's able to help, it could turn the tides in this battle. A former lieutenant from over 500 years ago, even before my time. There's no way Aizen would know abut him. I doubt anyone in Soul Society would know about him except with the exception of Ukitake and the other older captains." Shinji began. "However...he's unpredictable. It could end up like Kisuke's mercenary, which you just mentioned. Both of them are exiles, holding a grudge against Soul Socety. If this guy decides to switch sides in the middle of battle, you'd be digging our own graves."

"I know...but at the same time, if Aizen gets to him first and lies to him about what he's doing, we will lose him for certain. If he's willing to cooperate, we'll need all the help we can get." Senna explained stubbornly.

Shinji stared at her for a moment, noticing the resolve in her eyes. He knew it was risky to get someone they just met to help in such a battle, especially one who had just threatened them moments ago. Still, he knew that if the mysterious shinigami was as strong as he had suspected, it will be safer for her to have a third person in her party.

"Hey, Autumn, wait!" Shinji exclaimed out loud, aware that the shinigami had stopped moving moments ago. "Were you serious about wanting to help? Things are about to get out of hand in this world. Regardless of the fact that you are no longer loyal to Soul Society, if you're as strong as I think you are, it could save a lot of people. I don't expect an answer now, but if you're really serious wanting to help, track our reiatsu and find us by tomorrow morning."

The two watched as the shinigami stood silently with saying a word as he stared at them, deep in thought.

"We're not forcing you to do anything. I know that you are dubious of our intentions. I would too in your position." Senna suddenly said, loud enough for Autumn to hear. "Just know that we're not doing this because of orders by Soul Society, but because the peace and lives of the people in this world depend on it. You said you understood our actions right now, then you should understand why we are doing this to protect the lives of our friends and everyone in this world. The peace we now have and that you enjoy in this world is fleeting and if you believe that's worth helping to preserve, then help us. It is as Shinji said, we don't expect an answer right away, just consider it."

She waited for a few moments to observe any movements by the mysterious shinigami but saw none. Moments later, she turned around to face Shinji who had been listening to her words.

"Let's go Shinji. There's a lot I want to ask Kisuke tonight before daylight tomorrow." Senna said as the two began to walk away.

Senna likes her kitty:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koren Laton
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:42 pm

As the two walked away, Autumn was left with an interesting proposition. He could do a millino things now, and he wasn't sure what he was left with. The fact that they had asked for his assistance right off had left him off guard, and as they had continued with their request, he had been left speechless. People hated him, and yet these two had willingly asked for his help. They were obviously not on good terms with the Soul Society as well, or the were stupid. Autumn was banking on the former. He looked off for a moment as he wondered what he should do. But the path was already layed out in front of him, and he knew what he had to do. There was confirmation in his emotions, and a peace came to him. He was glad his conscience spoke so clearly. But there was one person who wouldn't be happy with this decision....... Through the silence as they left him Togiro spoke out.

You've gotten yourself into more people's business. Why don't you just become a hermit. You know you'll have to kill people now.

Autumn frowned slightly. Togiro was right. He didn't want to kill, but if it was to protect the innocent, well, as grandeur as it sounded, he would die to protect the innocence.

It's not like you'll be complaining. You like battle, I just know helping them is right.

There was a pause from Togiro.

I see you've already made your choice. Fine, go on ahead, but be careful, one day you won't walk away from an encounter like this, in fact, I'm not so sure you'll walk away from this one..........

Autumn began walking, down to a little tea spot he enjoyed. Before he walked in he went into the alley where his gigai was waiting. He was wearing tight pants and a black shirt. He didn't reply to Togiro's last statement. There was no reason too. So he just kept quiet and walked inside the tea shop. He ordered some green tea and sat down at a table, wondering why he was always getting into crap. He shook his head and smiled slightly in amusement. He would do what was right. He would find them tomorrow. He would help, knowing that they would need his help. Right now the only thing he could do was wait. He took a sip of tea. It was good, and went down smoothly. He always enjoyed good tea.

The day continued on.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:46 pm

"What do you mean he can't talk right now?" Senna demanded to the large man's face.

Senna and Shinji had returned to Urahara Shoten in a hurry, as the sun was beginning to set, and she had a lot of questions she wanted to ask the former Captian of the 12th Squad. Upon arriving at the store, however, they found Tsubakishi Tessai blocking the path to the underground training facility. Despite repeated attempts to reason with the large man, he remained firm, yielding the same answer every time.

"The boss is busy and can't be distracted." He repeated without any hints of wavering.

So many questions... I'm so close to finding out about who I am from the only person in the world who knows the answer. Senna thought to herself.

"Hey, Senna." Shinji said, interrupting her thoughts. "You should get some rest. You only recently recovered from your battle against Kuchiki and are about to step into the lion's den first thing tomorrow. You can wait until you get back...it'll be another motivation for you to stay alive to come back."

"Shinji...it's something that's been on my mind for over a hundred years, how I ended up the way I am. All I wanted was the truth. That's why I came back from Soul Society yesterday." Senna replied in a stubborn tone.

"You've been wanting to know what happened to me and Kisuke for over a hundred years. Now that you know the truth, does it make things any better?" Shinji asked rhetorically.

"At least I found out that you two were alive and well."

"Tch. Alive, but even you know that well is a relative term. I saw it in your face when you found out the truth. It was but a bittersweet moment at best. I know you better than you think...I saw the relief in your eyes when you first saw that we were alive. Only moments later, you found out the truth about who we were, that we were not only exiled from Soul Society, but weren't even shinigami anymore...That a part of us had become the very thing that you were taught to destroy all your life." Shinji explained in a brief moment of understanding.

"Shinji. That's not-" Senna began.

"Senna...there's no need to lie about it. You reacted exactly the way I would have expected you to. The looks of hestitation and concern on your face just hours ago during my conversation with that mysterious shinigami." Shinji interrupted, causing Senna to let out a slight gasp at those last words. "Yeah...I noticed it. I don't blame you, but it's the truth about how I feel towards Soul Society."

Senna turned her face away, trying to hide herself from his gaze. As much as she wanted to deny his words, he couldn't help but find that everything he said was true. All those years, she didn't know what to expect. She was happy that she was able to find her old captain alive in the real world, but never thought past that point. She knew he was right, that the truth about what had happened to cause them to become exiled wasn't what she wanted to hear.

"So then...Senna. Ask yourself, if even that truth was a bittersweet moment for you, is it really so important to find the answers to your questions right this moment?" Shinji asked after a long moment of silence. "The truth could be even more difficult to deal with than the questions. If I were you, I wouldn't want to be dragged down by something like that going into enemy territory."

She looked back at Shinji, continuing to hold her doubts about what he was saying. Moments later, she let out a sigh of resignation.

It doesn't matter if he's right or not. She thought to herself. Tsukabishi Tessai isn't going to let me pass to talk to him regardless. I'll have to let it go for now...maybe right before I leave, I'll see him tomorrow. Maybe I can ask then.

"I need to get back to the others. They're probably waiting for me." Shinji finally said after a long moment of silence.

"Hai." She acknowledged before turning around to walk towards the store's sleeping quarters.

"One more thing." Shinji said as he grabbed her hand, pulling her around to face him before leaning his head in to plant a kiss on her lips.

Senna's face turned bright red, her eyes open wide in surprse as she felt her former captain's slightly cold lips pressed against hers. Her initial response was to push push him away immediately but she didn't. Moments later, he let her go, her face still in shock at what had just happened.

"I've been wanting to do that for over a hundred years. Since you're leaving tomorrow, I didn't want to risk having to wait another hundred." Shinji said with a grin as he turned around to walk away.

Senna stood there motionless, staring at the man in his school uniform walking away from her into the dark of the night.

"It's about time you two made a move. The two of you have only been chasing after one another for a century." Senna's zanpaktou said to her in her mind.

"Oi. Shut up, Amat. Who would chase after that stupid captain." She snapped in response to that comment.

"Then why didn't you push him away the moment he made a move?" Amatsukaze asked, leaving Senna speechless as she did not know the answer.

She lets out a slightly dry cough, her throat slightly burning from the dry wind. Looking up, she sees the wide expanse of a desert that seems to stretch on for miles. The sound of a small metallic object ringing catches her attention, causing her to look down. Hanging around her neck was a metallic pentacle being blown around by the wind. She grabs it and tucks it back inside her clothes, sliding it slightly between her breasts.

"Are you all right?" A mysterious man with dark blue hair and glasses asked, wearing a white outfit with blue streaks similar to hers.

"Yeah. Lets keep moving." Senna replied without even thinking, looking around to find four other people dressed in a similar fashion as part of her group.

She didn't know where she was or how she got this. Surrounded by an expanse of desert that she had never seen before. She tried to make herself ask about where they were, but somehow the words wouldn't come out. She felt as though she couldn't control her body. She really couldn't.

'Is this...another dream? It's so realistic...what is happening-' Senna thought to herself before being cut off by the sound of multiple roars in the distance.

"Hollows!" The man with blue hair yelled out, letting out his arm to form a glowing blue crossbow out of thin air.

The other three did the same, forming bows of glowing blue energy with a small metallic cross hung from their wrist, leaving Senna standing there motionless. Pulling their bows back, they fire off blue shots of energy at the hollows, causing them ti disintegrate rapidly.

"Keep it up!" The man yelled before a massive explosion tosses him into the air, causing him to land on his back covered in scars.

"Menos Grande!" The others yelled as Senna turned her attention to see three massive figures of Gillians appearing from black cracks in the sky.

Unable to control her own body's movements, Senna walks forward as the remaining men run the other direction. She looks up as two of the Gilian open their mouths and start to form a large red sphere of energy. Taking one final step, Senna stands there as a field of blue energy begins to form around her before quickly gathering behind her to form two massive wings made out of energy.

The two gillian finish charging up their attack and fires off their Cero at her. Without even bothering to dodge, Senna feels her left hand being lifted, blocking the Cero blasts with her bare hands. In a moment, it was over, the massive blasts of energy had dispersed, causing a crater to form around her, leaving a small circular area where she stood untouched.

Taking one step forward, Senna feels her right hand being liften up, causing the formation of a large solid white bow in her hand. Holding it up towards the faces of the gillian class Menos, beams of energy from her wings shoot out to converge at the bow, forming three large arrows. Without even using her other hand to draw the bow back, the massive arrows of glowing white energy fire off at the gillian, piercing each of their masks in one hit. She closes her eyes as they let out one final loud roar before disintegrating into thin air.

Senna suddenly darts up from her sleep, breathing heavily. Looking around, she finds herself in the darkened sleeping quarters of Urahara's store.

Why do I keep having these dreams? I'm no stranger to vivid dreams, but some of these feel so realistic, yet don't make any sense at all. This dream...just now...it looked so strange yet...it felt familiar somehow. Senna thought to herself as she sat up on her bed, staring off into the darkness of the room.

Moments later she slowly laid herself back down onto the bed, looking up towards the ceiling. She didn't deny that she was nervous, stepping into Hueco Mundo with only Suikotsu and possibly that strange shinigami from earlier in the day. She did not fully trust either of them, especially the latter, but she felt as though she did not have any other choice. She was well aware that he could backstab them at any time during their recovery mission, but it was a risk she would have to take. Her main comfort was that there would be the chance to rendezvou with the ryoka boy Kurosaki Ichigo and his friends, who might be able to help. Closing her eyes, she gradually fell back into an uneventful slumber.

The sound of wooden sandals causes Senna to turn her attention to her side as she watches Urahara Kisuke walk towards them, his green robe waving behind him as he moved. To you right, Suikotsu stood, a look of determination in his eyes as he appeared completely willing to undertake this dangerous mission to rescue Rika.

"Is everyone assembled?" Urahara Kisuke asked as he stopped in front of the two of you, examining your expressions.

"Hai." You both acknowledge, knodding your heads.

"Very good." Urahara said as he snapped his fingers, causing a massive rip to open in the room, revealing a large black tunnel that appears to be filled with rapidly moving clouds.

"Why do we need that big of a gateway into Hueco Mundo? It's just the two of us." Suikotsu asked in amazement at what he was looking at.

"The power and number of people who needs to enter this portal is significant in determining the size of the portal that needs to be opened. Shinigami as powerful as you two will need it to be able to enter. Also...you two aren't the only ones who will be going through this portal." Urahara answered as a bright glow appears behind you.

Turning around, you see the familiar wooden doors of a Senkai gate opening followed by the appearance of seven Hell Butterflies.

"Tch, you think we're going to leave all the fun for you two?" A coarse voice yelled from the gate.

Senna opens her eyes wide as she sees the appearance of seven familiar shinigami walking out of the gate.

"Captain Unohana...Captain Kurotsuchi...Captain Zaraki...Captain Kuchiki!" Senna exclaimed as they appeared with their respective lieutenants, except for Kuchiki Byakuya.

"Now...we are assembled." Urahara Kisuke said, content with the crowd that had gathered in the room.

"You're going with us on our rescue mission?" Senna asked, still in shock at the gathering crowd.

"Tch, as if." Captain Zaraki replied with a maniacal grin. "The old man is having us go in to exterminate the Espada. God knows that you two along with Ichigo and them can't do it alone."

"Captain Kuchiki. My apologi-" Senna began to say.

"Senna. I no longer care about you. I have lost interest in that battle." Byakuya relied coldhearedly.

"So you two fools are also heading into Hueco Mundo." Kurotsuchi Mayuri asked before bursting out into a dry laugh. "To think that you two would dare enter that place on your own? So naive. Just stay out of our ways."

"We are prepared to enter, Urahara Kisuke. Good luck with everything on this end, and be careful you two." Unohana Retsu said before turning to face the portal. The four captains and three lieutenants then jump towards the portal, entering it and disappering from their sights.

"Although they will be there, it's wise not to rely on them for reinforcements." Kisuke warned. "They have their own agenda and will not likely be of great help to your efforts."

"Urahara, there's something I want to ask before we go-" Senna began before being stopped by Urahara holding out his hand.

"Senna. If after all these years, you are still suspicious of my role in you being able to do what you can do, then you're right. But know that I did what I had to in order to save you. You have to trust me when I say that it was for the better, and that you wouldn't be here right now if I didn't. This portal won't last long, we don't have much time to continue talking about this. If you really want to know, come back safely, and I'll tell you everything." Urahara replied, closing his eyes almost in resignation.

"Hai. I understand." Senna replied, looking down with a sigh.

She then looked at the portal into Hueco Mundo before turning around towards the entrance to the training facility.

Are you coming or not, shinigami? She thought to herself, aware that in a few moments, she was going to have to leap into that portal regardless of whether she has only one person or two people with her.

Senna likes her kitty:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koren Laton
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:39 pm

8 Hours before entrance.

In the darkness Autumn layed there, calm, quiet, collected.........it was going to be a long night of thought, with little sleep. Thoughts ran through his head of the old Society, his role there, and his exile. It had been over six hundred years ago but he remembered it so clearly. Remembered the lies spread about him, the conspiracy that brought him down. It was a long tale, that rushed through his mind. The death of several Shinigami on his original escape, countless more after that, as they (his closest friends) hunted him down with the intention to kill. He had constantly dissapointed them.......and he was one of the only one's still standing. In fact he could only think of two others beside himself who had survived that era. The old man, and his crush..........but that was a long time ago. The death of two Captains had occured next, and one of them was his own. The story of his obtaining Bankai, and realizing how it was consistent with his power, how it was getting stronger and stronger..........how he was getting stronger and stronger. Age didn't bother him, it didn't slow him down. He looked very young for his age, looking to be about mid twenties. He had always been an attractive Shinigami, but distant, as if relationships would bring him out of himself, and show his true self. His features were distinct, his personality even harder to forget. But his reputation, that was what made him truly unforgettable. According to the books, he was a betrayer, an evil Shinigami "obsessed with his own power, disgusting in his coldness, and dangerous." The last part was true, none of the others fit. He was such a strange Shinigami, coming across as unsure of who he was. But he knew who he was, it was just hard to express it correctly.

He rolled over on the bench in the park. A cool breeze came and went, just like sleep.........

4 Hours before Entrance..........

It was still dark. The Shinigami sat up and yawned. He had slept a little bit, but he knew that that would be the end of his rest tonight. He looked up at the stars and for a moment sat there and marveled, as a child in a toy store, at the beauty of the scenery. He appreciated these moments, and realized how small he was in comparison to the stars. No, he was just another soul with delusions of grandeur. As if the world revolved around him, no...............he was garbage in an alleyway, he would be swept off soon enough. He got up and started walking towards the exile's house. He wondered what he was like personally. Autumn only knew that he was extremely powerful. Autumn laughed, and for some reason began thinking of his days in the Soul Society. Back when he was in the society, he was weak, small. His skill was in leadership, and he had been promoted despite his weak combat skills. But then he had found Togiro. Togiro hadn't been the first, it was a weaker spirit. Togiro had ripped it apart, before taking Autumn as it's parter. In short Autumn had shared spirit with two others. It had been a difficult encounter. Almost immediately he obtained Shikai, and his growth skyrocketed. He became powerful, and many high ranking officers were fearful. His own Captain plotted and created the scheme that left Autumn with a death sentence. That same Captain was cut down by Autumn half a century later, with no grudge held against him. Unlike most exiles he was okay with the Soul Society, in fact he missed it dearly. But there would be no return, and he was okay with that. So walking down this road he realized why he was helping these people. Although he couldn't return, he would always be loyal.

The night went on...............

5 Minutes before Entrance

He was late. He had realized he had been thinking to much and had woken up to find himself two blocks away, with less than ten minutes to go. He shunpod all the way there and at the door there was someone. He wasn't sure who it was, but this guy didn't want him to get by.

"Can I help you?"

The man eyed Autumn suspiciously. Autumn answered truthfully.

"I'm going with Senna and another to Hueco Mundo."

The man looked confused for a moment but nodded. He opened the door and muttered something about not remembering hearing anything about another. Autumn could feel the spirit energy of strong spirits, and suddenly they left, as if entering a portal. He walked into the room to find them there. The portal was open, wide, and Autumn spoke as he stepped into the room.

"Sorry I'm late. I'm ready."

He looked at Kisuke but realized he couldn't say anything. They had both ended up exiled, although for far different reasons. He looked at Senna. She obviously didn't trust him. He sincerely hoped that would change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deiss15
Shinigami Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:11 pm

Morgawr Stands and watches as Autumn walks towards Urhara's Shop he can't believe what he is seeing.

"So Autumn after 600 years you are still alive. Thanks for the help getting me out of there, but you are on there side at the moment. I have plans Autumn please stay out of the way. You were my friend once, I don't want to fight you."

Morgawr steps back through the hole he goes to where Rika is being held.

"Hello again Rika."

"Morgawr what are you doing here. You kidnapped me and now holding me hostage. Leave me be now!!"

Morgawr laughs "You are part of my plan. Thats all. If you want to know I will tell you."

"Fine tell me."

After several mins Rika looks shocked at what Morgawr told her.

"So now you understand why i brought you here right?"

"Yes I do, but why go through all this trouble?"

"Because, I was exiled from the Soul Society. And i don't want anyone to feel that pain again. So I go through this trouble to protect others. My plan will work. And don't worry about anything else. You will be fine. I promise."

"So do you need anything before I leave Rika?"

"Tell me is Suikoutsu coming?"

"By my calculations he should be entering this hell hole very very soon. I will take you too him in due time. But for now just sit and wait. I have to meet up with an old old friend. Good-bye Rika. Untill the time comes."

Morgawr leaves through a hole. He is back in the real world and finds Autumn about to enter the portal.

"Hello Autumn. Long time no see eh? You all can hate me if you want but i need to speak with him alone. I won't try and turn him I promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/deissman
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:26 am

"And who are you?" Urahara asked with a suspicious glare as the shinigami entered the training facility, the red streaks from his hakama waving in the wind as he moved.

"Kisuke, his name is Autumn. Shinji and I met him here in the real world. Like Shinji and yourself, he's been in the real world for a long time. I don't know too much about him, but he's offered to help us in this mission." Senna explained.

"Do you think you can trust him?" Urahara asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. But the fact that he's decided to show up wanting to help, I'm hoping that to be the case." Senna answered, glancing at Autumn again before turning her attention towards the portal.

"I'll take your word for it. There's not much time left. The gate will only stay open for a few more minutes if you are to enter Hueco Mundo with your full strength-" Urahara began to say before feeling a familiar reiatsu enter the room.

Feeling it too, Senna turned to look behind Autumn to find Mogawr descending the stairs, a serious expression dominating his face.

"Mogawr, kisama. What do you think you're doing here? How did you get past Tessai?" Senna snapped upon seeing the shinigami enter the training facility.

"Hello Autumn. Long time no see eh?" Mogawr announced, ignoring Senna's comments. "You all can hate me if you want but i need to speak with him alone. I won't try and turn him I promise."

No matter what he had to say, Senna knew that she would never be able to trust him again. It had been her first impression of him from the moment that he broke Suikotsu out of prison in Soul Society. When she was forced to work with him in helping Suikotsu win over his hollow side, for a moment she let go of her suspicions of Mogawr, only to find out that this had allowed him to escape without even a confrontation.

Because I was naive, I allowed him to hand himself over to Aizen. I won't let it happen a second time. Senna thought to herself angrily, drawing out her zanpaktou and holding it in front of her with both hands.

"Like hell I'll believe you. Last time I trusted you, you took off to join forces with Aizen. Why should I believe you at all?" Senna demanded, stopping as a man in green robes shunpoed in front of her, holding out his hands to block her way.

"Senna. Let me handle this." Urahara Kisuke said as he stood in front of her to face Mogawr. "Very disappointing indeed, Mogawr. I don't know what you're doing here, but regardless of your intentions, none of us has the time to deal with you right now. If you have something to say then say it to all of us right now."

Urahara raised up his wooden cane, separating the top of the cane from the shaft to reveal a long sword.

"Otherwise, if you're just here to stall for time...I'll personally deal with you myself." Kisuke finished, his tone sounding much more serious than his normal cheerful personality.

Senna likes her kitty:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koren Laton
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:50 am

"Back off Urahara."

The three words cut through the air like a knife. Like Kisuke, Autumn's whole persona had changed. Suddenly he looked very dangerous, molding into what had kept him alive for hundreds of years. It was a side he didn't show much, but it was a key part of his life. His blade rested in its sheith, and Autumn made no move to take it out, despite the confrontation in front of him. Although he looked harder, stronger, he also seemed very calm, as if professionalism was key to survival. It was key in his. Mogawr was back. Old Moggy. It had been years, and Autumn had shared a lot of his past with this man. But things had changed. They had a seperation that ended their contact with each other, as both men were exiled, both again for different reasons. Autumn hadn't kept up with Mog, but he had heard rumors that he had gotten powerful. Autumn was vaguely curious how powerful he had really gotten.

Mogawr, it has been a long time. Sorry to see you joined the other side. I guess I'm kind of surprised, you used to actually have a conscience."
The comment was said with an edge, and the point was well recieved. Kisuke hesitated, as Autumn had completely taken control of the situation. Autumn was not going to waste time. They only had a few minutes before they had to get into the portal. He allowed his reiatsu to keep the rift open, but they didn't have a lot of time. He had never been good at keeping rifts open, his talents were with reiatsu supression and his power Explosi. He stood there, and although smaller than all the male Shinigami in the room, seemed to have become the most dangerous one in between the four walls. He put his hands into his pockets as he looked at Mogawr, and walked a few steps forward.

"But now is not the time for idle conversation, and I we will have to catchup later. Meet me in Hueco Mundo, I know we will see each other again in there. Save this for later okay Mogawr?"

This was said more lightly, but still contained the edge of his other words. He didn't have time for this............

There were only six minutes before the portal closed. Autumn's reiatsu was still surpressed. No one currently knew his actual strength.............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deiss15

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Morgawr turns around to leave.

"Alright Autumn. I will see you there. I hope we don't meet in battle though. And as for you purple hair. I know your power and i relaise your strength, but don't cross me with my plans. Aizen is a stepping stone to my revenge. Bye again. And tell Suikoutsu, Rika is safe. She will be untill he comes and get her. Also if you people think for one second that i was useing my full power against Suikoutsu's hallow form, Think again. I will see you later then."

Morgawr walks out.

So Autumn your trying to hide that power of yours. Well you will need all of it old friend.

Before Morgawr leaves he yells. "Urhara don't make idle threats. They won't work against me."

Morgawr returns to Hueco Mundo and goes to see Rika.

"Hello again Rika."

"Hello Morgawr"

"Suikoutsu is on his way. He will be here in a matter of days."

"What will happen when he gets here?"

"You know the plan. He will follow my plan because he feels he has too to save you."

"What will happen to you then?"

"I don't intened to leave this place. If I die or live i don't intened to leave. I have seen it all in the real world and Soul Society. This place is a whole new adventure for me. That is also part of the reason I came. I want something strong enough to kill me. This is the place to find it."

"I have one question."

"Yes what is it?"

"Why do you hate the Soul Society and justice abiding people?"

"Because the people in the Soul Society betrayed me becuase they thought what i was doing was unlawful. It would have saved 2 captains. And i wouldn't of gotten my friend exiled along with me." Morgawr finaly begins to show emotion. "He would of still be in there if it wasn't for me. Thats why the Soul Society must pay, and that certain someone he ,most of all, must die. Even if it kills me I will see him dead."

"I see, your past is a horrible one. So all this just to see one man dead?"

"Yes, and with those people with Suikoutsu my revenge is assured. That person will die. I have to go for now. If you need me just ask the gaurd outside to call for me. Nice talking to you again Rika. Good-bye."

"Wait Morgawr."

"Yes?"

"Is Morgawr your true name?"

"Nope, How did you figure that out so soon?"

"Well I know alot about the Squad 13s past and there was no mention of your name."

"Hmmm so you figured it out. I tell people to call me Morgawr. I will give you my true name in due time. But i really have to go. Cya later."

Morgawr leaves the rooms and goes off by himself.

Morgawr what are you doing?

Shut up Jikanhakaisha. I need to tell someone otherwise no one will know my true intentions. Thats all."

Fine But don't give it all away just yet. Did you even expect Autumn to show up?

No but its all for the better. He knows the real me almost as well as you do.
Back to top Go down
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:03 pm

Suikotsu had entered the portal just as Morgawr had shown up. He felt his spirit energy but didn't sence rikas so he just kept moving through towrds hueco muendo. When he arives he sees the captions are heading out.

Suikotsu calls out "Wait"

Byakuya "I told you we are not here to help you."

Suikotsu "listin you cokey bastard I have an idea that may help you gain the upper hand."

Byakuya "Our mission is our priorty."

Suikotsu "then why take advantage of the situation."

both Senna and Autumn arive in hueco muendo

Byakuya "so whats this plan of yours."

Suikotsu "Aizen knows i am coming as well as these two. But i don't think he knows your here. If you charge in while things are calm its likly they will be able to react towards your attack. But since Aizen is planing on me coming to him he will likly keep his eyes on me so if i cause a lot of trouble you could sneak in undetected."

Kenpachi "Why would i want to use a cowardly move like that."

Unohana "I say its a good plan"

Kurotsuchi "Might as well. I may end up finding some interesting specimans if i take my time."

Byakuya "Fine..we will do it your way."

Kenpachi "i guess i don't have much choice but hurry up and get there i won't wait long."

Suikotsu thinks to himself i"m going to save you rika" then heads of into the vast desert of hueco muendo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:23 am

She paid only half of her attention to the conversation between Suikotsu and the captains, who had received his suggestion surprisingly well. She knew that they had a history of ignoring the suggestions of people below them, so for them to agree to his plan came as a surprise. Most of her attention, however, was focused on herself, as she felt completely different from how she felt in Soul Society and in the real world. Stretching her hands outwards, she was scared that she was able to absorb spirit particles in the air thorugh her skin. Even though she knew that Hueco Mundo was filled with a higher density of spirit particles than either Soul Society or the real world, a shinigami's ability to absorb spirit particles occurs very slowly. Reaching out her hand to expose her light skin to the air, however, she felt herself absorbing a massive amount of spirit particles.

She was very good at detecting reiatsu and spirit particles, seeing this absorption happen to her immediately. Turning around to look at the captains and her two companions, she did not see spiriton absorption that was even remotely as significant as her own.

What is going on with me here? I've felt strange, oddly invigorated as soon as I entered this place. Does this have something to do with...Mitsukai? Why here? Why now? She thought to herself quietly.

The sound of Suikotsu and Autumn turning away from the captains caught Senna's attention to her surroundings again, pulling her hakama back over her arms. Walking over to join them, she turned her head to address the captains.

"Arigato, captains of the Gotei 13. Give us five hours before you head off. It will give you time to examine the surroundings and devise a plan for attack. By then, hopefully in combination with Kurosaki Ichigo, who should already be in there, we will cause enough of a commotion for you to destroy them in one sweep." Senna said as she bowed her head at the end before turning around to look at the massive domed castle ahead of her.

"Lets go." Senna announced as the three of them sprinted off towards their destination.

Senna turned her head to look at Autumn as they departed the company of Soul Society's captains, noting that he remained calm despite finding out that they were working with Soul Society. It comforted her slightly to find out that even though he was exiled, he held no ill will towards modern day Soul Society. They continued to run for the next ten minutes, finding that even after all this time, the castle Los Noches did not appear any closer.

This castle must be enormous. Even after running for so long, it appears as if it hasn't moved at all. In that resect, we'll have a problem getting there. Senna thought to herself before stopping.

The other two shiigami accompanying her stopped, turning around to look at her with a confused look.

"Autumn, Suikotsu. Have you noticed how the castle in front of us appears as though it has not gotten any closer to us since we began running? According to Soul Society, it is called Los Noches, a giant castle made by Aizen for the purpose of housing his most powerful arrancar. Some of these arrancar are of Vastolorde level, meaning that they are stronger than most of the captains in Soul Society. I have no doubts that you two are strong, but we will need to be on guard." Senna began to announce to the two shinigami.

She knew that since Suikotsu was never a part of Soul Society, and that Autumn had been out for over 500 years, they were not up to date on everything that was going on in this place.

"The Captains are planning to hold off for a few hours until after we have infiltrated Los Noches before they begin their attack. However, at the rate that we're going, we might not even be able to reach the castle in a few hours. Running for such a long distance will drain our energy and put us at a disadvantage in combat once we reach the castle. Furthermore, being in such an open place for so long leaves us vulnerable for whatever defenses Aizen has put up to defend the castle from intruders." Senna continued as she walked past the two male shinigami to look towards the massive castle infront of her.

She knew that unlike the captains, Aizen expected Suikotsu and her to attempt to rescue the captured Rika. Even though this put the captains at an advantage to do more damage when they attacked, it put the three of them in the line of fire. She knew that Aizen would not simply leave the castle unguarded when he was expecting them to attack. That's why she knew they couldn't simply run through an open desert and expect to get to the castle at full strength. She knew there was only one way they could get there and still keep the element of surprise.

"I have an idea, but I sure hope you two boys are good at kido. If you're not, better pray that you can pick it up in the next five minutes." Senna said, turning around to look at the blank reaction in the two shinigami's faces.

Senna likes her kitty:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:50 am

Suikotsu scratches his head.

"Well i never actualy learned how to use kido. You two came from the soul sociaty so you were probly trained to use kido. Im not even sure how kido works and i can't use anything besides this."

Suikotsu disapears and reapears behind senna. "Now what did that arrancar say it was called. Senpo, no thats not it sinpo. No what was it. Ah forget it anyways im not even sure if that is kido."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:47 am

Senna let out a disappointing sigh at that response. Even though in the back of her mind, she knew that this human did not have any official shinigami training, she had hoped that he had at least experimented with some of the abilities he had. It annoyed her that she would have to go over everything from the beginning.

"Not quite. I had hoped that you would have realized this, as it's been a while since you first became a shinigami. There are four main forms of shinigami combat: Swordsmanship, hand-to-hand combat, footwork, and kido. Swordsmanship you are quite familiar with, considering you have already achieved bankai in such a short period of time. Hand-to-hand combat is useful for the purpose of attacking without needing to use a weapon. Mastering it is how Aizen was able to block some of your sword attacks with his bare hands. Footwork consists of mastering both your agility and speed in combat. Your movement just now was called Shunpo, a high level shinigami footwork technique that is invaluable for battle." Senna began to explain.

She observed Suikotsu's face and could tell that it was a lot for him to take in. Turning her gaze over to Autumn, on the other hand, she noticed that he seemed uninterested in the explanation. She had a feeling that he probably had at least some experience with kido and would not require this explanation. However, she knew that unless Suikotsu was able to quickly learn how to control his reiatsu enough to maintain a kido spell, they would end up having to spend the next few hours running on foot towards the castle.

"Finally, the last form is kido, one that I am most familiar with." Senna continued to explain. "When you fight with kido, you focus your reiatsu to improve your strength for attacking with your Zanpaktou, but that is not its only use. Being able to focus your reiatsu well and manipulating its form through the use of incantations allows the creation of kido spells. They are essentially energy based spells divided into two categories: Bakudo and Hado. Bakudo are spells that are used primarily for binding and restricting the movement of an opponent. Hado, on the other hand, is a set of offensive spells, designed for the purpose of long ranged attacking. Each spell has a name and number, the higher the number, the stronger and more difficult the spell becomes."

Examining his reactions, Senna could tell that it was Suikotsu's first time even hearing about kido, as his facial experession turned to one of awe. She knew that they were restrained for time. Regardless of whether or not he understood what she was saying, she had to get to the point.

"The reason why this is important is that I'm going to ask you to try and perform a simple kido spell. Kido works by a combination of controlling your reiatsu and focusing it at a part of your body, manipulating it into a form that you want, and then using a name and, if necessary, an incantation in order to fire it." Senna said before holding out a finger towards a tree.

"Allow me to demonstrate. Hado no 4: Byakurai!" She said as a large stream of white lightning strikes a nearby tree and incinerating it with a massive explosion that leaves a large crater in its place.

"Woah." Senna muttered under her breath, too softly for the others to hear.

Why did Byakurai do so much damage? I've never fired off one that powerful, and even when Captain Kuchiki used it against me, it was not nearly as destructive as this. Senna thought to herself as she stared at her hands with concern for a moment before looking back at Suikotsu.

"So you see, that is what kido is capable of doing. It heavily relies on manipulation of your reiatsu in order to control it." Senna said, putting aside her previous thoughts to see Suikotsu staring at her in amazement. "Don't look at me with that look of awe, but rather focus on trying to control your own reiatsu to be able to do the same thing. If you can't figure it out in the next 5 minutes, were in for a long walk."

She then turned to Autumn who had been standing there looking in the other direction, seeming uninterested at everything she had said.

"Autumn, how good are you with kido?" Senna asked as she walked away from Suikotsu.

Senna likes her kitty:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:29 am

Suikotsu moves a bit farther away from the others.

"Ah so its manipulation of my reiatsu well that makes things easier. Shinji taught me a tecniec that relies on me focusing my reiatsu. He told me that if i planed to go to hueco muendo that i need to be able to fight the arrancar on an equal level"

Suikotsu puts his hand up to his face and forms his hollow mask and points his palm toward a near by tree. A black spiritual energy begins to eminate from his palm drawing in a large amount of spirit particals from the area around him. The reiatsu in his hand grew dencer and darker. Suikotsu uttered a single word. "Cero"

The spirit energy that he had formed in his palm snaked out striking the tree which disinagrated on contact but continued to move farther until it struck the ground. As it hit the ground it there was a big explosion. The ground shook as the blast hit sand was sent flying carried off by the force of the reiatsu. All that was left was a massive crater.

Suikotsu releases his mask "looks like i overdid it. My cero was never that powerful in the real world."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:57 am

Senna let out a series of loud coughs as she covered her eyes and nose with her arm to protect her from the dust that ensued. As the dust cleared, she moved her arm aside to reveal a very annoyed look.

"Baka. What in the world do you think you're doing?" Senna asked Suikotsu with an angry tone.

Looking past him, she saw that a massive crater had formed on the ground behind him where he used that technique. She knew without a doubt what that technique was. Cero, a hollow technique that involved gathering spirit particles from the surroundings at an alarming rate and firing it in one large blast. She had no doubts that it was powerful, especially due to the high density of spirit particles in Hueco Mundo to charge up the attack. In a battle situation, the ability would prove valuable for attacking stronger enemies. In this particular case, however, him being able to use it did more harm than good.

"Why in the world did you even consider firing off a Cero? Not only did you just alert Aizen to our whereabouts by using a technique that powerful, but doing so was pointless. A Cero involves gathering spirit high energy spirit particles from the surroundings and firing it as a single blast. It's a technique only Hollows are able to use and takes very little control to use that brutish technique." Senna yelled before letting out a sigh. "Kido, on the other hand, involves careful manipulation of your own reiatsu."

Looking at Suikotsu's face, she saw that he clearly did not know where to begin. She felt frustrated that despite his battle abilities, when it came to kido he was almost as bad of a student as Ikkaku, whose talent for it was practically nonexistant. Despite how she enjoyed his company at the sake bar in Soul Society, one of the things she surely did not miss was the days when she was forced to train him how to use Kido. After weeks of complete failure, she and the rest of the Gotei 13 gave up on trying to train him in that form of battle, as it led to nothing except incessant frustration.

"Consider this. When you attack, you are able to control how strong of an attack you do. This isn't based solely on your own physical strength, but rather by focusing your reiatsu into an attack. Do not think about how my technique looks, and whatever you do, do not try to use Cero just because it resembles it. Focus on managing the flow of your reiatsu and manipulating it so that it is under control." Senna began to explain before pausing a second time.

She thought a little more and decided that perhaps asking him to use byakurai was a bit much at his stage and with the time constraint. She knew that all he needed to do was to hold his reiatsu and maintain it in a certain form long enough for her technique to run its course.

"Instead of trying to do an attack that involves manipulating your reiatsu into an elemental attack, lets take it even one step further. The most basic kido spell involves controlling your reiatsu and concentrating it before releasing it in a directed manner. Observe." Senna said before turning to face a branch that had fallen to the ground and raising out a finger. "Hado no 1: sho."

Instantly, the branch gets sent flying backwards, landing on the ground again around 30 yards away from its original position.

"Focus on trying to control your reiatsu and forming it at a specific part of your hands. Do this before releasing it in the form of a pushing force to knock an object in the opposite direction. If you can do that, then hopefully it will be enough to do what we're about to do. If you can't do this, then we'll have no choice but to continue the trek towards the castle by foot." Senna said before closing her eyes and turning around to walk away from him.

She walked away, clearly because she was a bit annoyed, but mostly because she didn't want to be anywhere near someone as unstable as him when it came to manipulating reiatsu. She knew that if he blew something up or decided to fire another cero off by accident, she didn't want to get caught in its path.

Senna likes her kitty:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:54 am

Suikotsu trys to manipulate his own reiatsu as senna had . He manages to send off a similar blast and strikes a nearby tree.

"easy enough but not exactly useful facing arrancar. Cero may be a little brutish but it does take a bit of manipulatin to keep it under control. If i just brought all that spirit energy without controling it then a would just end up having that spirit energy blow up in my face. By chaneling that spirit energy I can shape it to my will. and since only hollolow and those who have obtained hollow powers can use it how would you know what it takes to use it."

suikotsu looks a little mad at being insulted by Senna who was saying that learning a tecnec that only those who were hollow or had hallow powers could use was nothing but a brutish attack that took no skill to use.

"You act like you are so high and mighty. You are from the soul sociaty. You are talanted at using Kido. I have only been a soul reaper for a year and already i have surpassed most soul reapers. You look down at me for being a human and for having the powers of a hallow."

Suikotsu begins shouting

"You don't know the pain iv had to endure. You don't know what its like to be rejected by both soul reapers and hollow. To not belong any where. You don't have any idea what i went through trying to keep control of my body. You have no idea how hard overcoming my inner hollow was. Of how even after I gain control of that mask i had to work harder and harder everyday to be able to use it. Even after the way the soul sociaty treated me i offer to help and still i am treated as filth. I am thought of as someone who isn't worth of being a soul reaper. I never chose this. I was forced to become a soul reaper and cursed with these hollow powers. Now that I have control you say that it is nothing and that using that power takes no skill to use."

Suikotsu starts to settle a little leting all of that out.

"Another thing why should we care if Aizen knows we are coming. incase you forgot we are sapose to be drawing Aizens atention. so wouldn't leting him know we are coming make him want to keep his eye on us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deiss15

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:43 am

As Morgawr sits in his room He feels a huge power comeing form a not so far distance somewhere northeast.

So fireing off a cero Suikoutsu. Bad move for you. Aizen will be sending some people now. Have fun fighting. I will be waiting for you.

As Stark walks in he yells "Morgawr get off your ass. Aizen wants you to go see who fired off that cero."

"Fuck you and Aizen. I Have me own agenda. I am going to wait here for now. You can go and fight them."

"Aizen will kill you for this."

"Aizen can't do a damn thing!!!!! Now you go. You are making me very very angry."

"Fine... but Aizen will be very upset with you."

"I don't care stark. I told Aizen when i got here I have my own plans that are above his."

"You will die soon. You know that right?"

"Acctually I plan on dieing." Morgawr smiles at Stark.

"You are even more insane then i thought Morgawr."

"If i wasn't would i even be here? Now leave me alone. I have alot to think about."

"Fine. You can think all you want. I just want to fight." Stark leaves the room.

Morgawr thinks:
How much more blood must I spill before my revenge is complete and I am gone?

You have alot more to go. You path i predict has way more blood on it then any other i have seen.

I do hope you are wrong Jikanhakaisha. I hate spilling blood. I just want all this to be over.

What ever you do. This will never be over. Blood shed will consume your whole life.

Well then I better die soon so all the blood shed will be over with. I hate all 3 of these worlds. The Soul Society rejects me. The real world is to small for me. And This place has no future for me. So i would very gladly welcome death.

Don't say that too soon Morgawr you and me still have an agrement.

Yes yes I know. Well I am done talking for now its time I go back to sleep.

Why do you always sleep? When ever we get into a good talk your always tired.

I am just lazy. Leave it at that. Good night.

Night Morgawr. Tomorrow we get to fight. Please let me go all out this time. That other fight you had me in was to boreing. I want a real fight where we acctually try its way more funner that way.

All right our next fight will be all out. No holding back this time. We will fight to either kill or be killed.

All right that sounds like a good plan to me.
Back to top Go down
Senna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:39 pm

"The plan was to get his attention by distracting the Arrancar that mattered. Out here, there are no Arrancar, and definitely none of the Espada. Getting ambushed out here would do nothing except to have waves of weak hollows at us. While that may seem like it won't be too big of a problem, being forced to face hollows by the hundreds will drain us of all our energy before we can even reach the castle. At that point, we won't even be able to make a dent in their plans" Senna explained, stepping away from Suikotsu to walk a few steps towards the castle.

She knew that Suikotsu meant well in his words. The same probably applied to Autumn, as he agreed to help with this mission without hesitation. However, even with their willingness to help, courage could only go so far. Looking around, she realized that she was in enemy territory. With the exception of the very unlikely encounter with Kurosaki Ichigo and his friends, there was going to be no reinforcements to help them for hours, if the captains could even find them again at all.

We need to go into this under the assumption that we will be in this alone. There will be no reinforcements. There is a very high chance that I and those two will not make it through this alive. Still, we need to try. We need to approach this the right way. Our lives is not the only one that lies in the balance. Senna thought to herself.

"Suikotsu. I'm sorry I yelled at you about being able to control your ability to use kido. But you need to realize where it is we stand. It isn't just our lives that's at risk here, but the life of another very important person. Rika." Senna explained after a long pause, turning her head to see Suikotsu's expression change at the mention of that name. "It's unfortuate that you never had the chance to meet my mentor, Captain Ukitake. He philosophy on fights is that there are two types of battles: battles for our lives and battles for our pride. Even though it is her life is on the line, I know that you feel responsible for getting her involved. It was for your own pride that you insisted on entering this world without any help except for the two of us."

Senna walked back towards the two shinigami, stopping midway between the two before pulling out the red ribbon that tied her hair back. Looking at it, she was reminded of everything that has lead up to this moment, and reminded her of the real reason that she was here.

"Even though the captains have showed up," Senna continued after a long pause. "It made you feel obligated to help in their efforts. However, never forget why any of us came in the first place. She's here alone, in a manner similar to the human that Kurosaki Ichigo came to rescue. Unlike Ukitake's philosophy, however, with our situation, our battle for pride has essentially become a battle for our lives. Being reckless for the purpose of doing just that will cause us to lose our lives, and everything will be in vain. Our hopes of taking Rika out of harm's way will die if we don't remember why we are here. We are not a distraction. We are not a foot soldier. We are not the only ones in harm's way. So if you want to stay alive and finish what you came here to do, remember what's at stake here."

Senna then reached into her pocket and took out two small golden colored cubes and handed one to each of the two shinigami.

"Take these. Since you managed to do that basic kido spell, lets see if it's enough to use this." Senna said with a slight grin.

Senna likes her kitty:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Suikotsu quickly grabs one of the golden cubes from Senna.

"Its true that i do want Aizen to be beaten but i am more interested in rescuing Rika. I never expected to have anyone else acompany me. Aizen wants me thats why he took Rika. If I would of alowed those soul reapers to attack right away theres a good chance that Rika would of been killed."

Suikotsu sences a strong reiatsu aproaching fast.

"both of you keep out of sight and conseal your reiatsu. The ones aproaching are at least arrancar level so they are likly working for Aizen. Since he wants me to come to his so bad they probly came to retrive me. No matter what happens don't reveal yourselfs."

Both Senna and autumn moved out of sight and conseled there reiatsu moments before a group of arrancar arived.

Stark "so you came after all."

suikotsu "you bastard wheres Rika"

Stark "shes safe for now say where are those other two Morgawr reported coming with you."

suikotsu "they were weak and were devoured by a hollow. I destroyed it with cero and all thats left is that crater."

Stark "don't give me that bull crap lie. Theres no way someone like you could use cero."

suikotsu raises his left hand to his face and forms his mask. and raises his palm toward stark.

Suikotsu "if you don't believe my words then witness it yourself." A black spiritual energy begins to eminate from his palm drawing in a large amount of spirit particals from the area around him. The reiatsu in his hand grew dencer and darker. "cero"

The spirit energy is released and passes over starks right shoulder. Stark looks wide eyed as it passes right by him and strikes the ground a way behind him creating a second crater. Suikotsu bring his left hand back up to his face and releases his mask. "Believe me now or do you need another demenstration"

Stark "I never expected that youd be able to use cero. Its no wonder Aizen wants you brought to him alive. This will be fun."

Suikotsu "take me to Aizen"

Stark "ah so your going to come without a fight."

Suikotsu "im only interested in ensuring Rika is alright. If I were to fight you then theres a good chance that you would end up hurting her."

Stark "well you sure have though of everything. Might as well get back it gets rather boring around here" Stark then grabs onto Suikotsus arm and him suikotsu and the rest of his arrancar vanish

When Senna and Autumn look there is nothing but the vast deseret and the distant sight of Los Noches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deiss15

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:15 pm

Back at Los Noches Morgawr hears the news. He looks shocked at Stark.

"Are you sure its him Stark?"

"Yes Morgawr I took him myself."

"Where is he being kept and did you take his sword?"

"He is being held on the other side of Los Noches of that filthy Soul Reaper Rika. And Yes that is the first thing we did."

"Well its time I go make some vists."

"Where are you going Morgawr?"

"To see Rika and Suikoutsu."

Morgawr walks into Rika's Room.

"Hello Rika."

"Hello Morgawr. Why do I feel Suikoutsu's reiatsu so close?"

"He is here in the castle. He came willingly I heard."

"Ohhh that really doesn't sound like him."

"I have a question for you Rika. Would you like to go see him?"

"Yes Please!!!!!"

"Ok then lets go say hi."

Half-an-Hour later Rika and Morgawr Arrive at Suikoutsu's cell. Morgawr walks into the room first.

"Hello Suikoutsu. How are you?"

Suikoutsu struggles against his restraints to get at Morgawr

"This is the way you treat me after I brought you a gift? Now I am not sure if I should do this. But ohhh well I made a promise to someone to do this......Rika come on in."

Rika steps into the room and runs to embrace. Morgawr watches as they talk.

"Well now that I see you 2 are very busy i will leave you alone. You have half an hour to talk then its time to go back Rika ok?"

"Ok Morgawr. Thank You"

"Don't mention it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Memories   

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Memories
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Family of Bleach :: Community :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: